Griso, not-so fun.

pete roper

Guest Bruce

Thanks for the pix, she's beautiful! I don't think the canister looks that bad. Magazines seem to take the pictures from low angles which isn't how bikes look in real life ( what ever that is ). Let us know how you like it after a longer ride.

Pete, if it's any consolation ...

Here in Colorado, sand trucks, gravel, rocks, whatever shyteload they carry, have legal immunity from liability. Even for negligent driving. They could be careening from curb to curb spraying scooters with bowling balls and still remain exempt and aloof. Had one blow by last winter and took the glass right out of my car. Then the bloody bastards in the sand truck office gave me the false hope provided by the filling out of forms and making of reports. As I turned in my lovely writing they said thanks but were exempt.

I'm mad all over again just typing it out for you. Hope your at least smiling a bit by now!

Jim

. . . Did something similar back in '73 with my new Triumph Bonneville.  . .

88732[/snapback]

Momentary thread hijack . . . ah 1973 was a very good year . . . Torremolinos Spain on my '73 Bonnie :bier:

45186484-cd23-028001E0-.jpg

Now, back to the moment . . . thank God for freedom . . . I could not function under a government such as what you have to endure Pete. And I don't even know where you live, so don't take it personal, or anything like that. I've very little patience for bureaucrats or legalized thievery (taxation). :2c: