Spean Bridge photos and report

view2.jpg

single-track2.jpg

hills-2.jpg

pipes2.jpg

redview2.jpg

There are a few more pics of the scenery here. It's difficult to do justice to the overall experience though. Can't keep stopping to take photos.

Great pictures David - you've brightened up a rather dull and wet morning in Yorkshire :(.......never mind, only 12 months until the next V11 (& Breva :D) Scottish weekend :thumbsup::bike:

I agree, great pictures but the road surfaces look a little iffy. I was at the mg camping weekend on the isle of skye the weekend before and the road from invermoriston (loch ness) to kyle of lochalsh was brilliant, good wide roads and sweeping bends relatively empty (not alot of tourists yet). Its good to see EU money being spent on road improvements. :race:

Gary

I thought my bike was not handling brilliantly in Scotland and I could feel some vibes through the front wheel.

Just checked it out on the stand and sure enough there is some play in the front wheel so new wheel bearings for me too.

Rear Diablo Corsa is nearly shot after only 2500 miles and front brake pads need replacing again soon about 6000 miles after I last did them- and I have a 3000 tour round Europe coming up!

This Moto Guzzi lark is getting a bit expensive!

Guy :helmet:

Nothing in the post for me over the last fortnight. No more post till Monday so that means I should be in the clear as no Notice of Intended Prosecution served within 14 days. I could be in bother if it arrives later and an unreasonable delay inthe post has been caused by the post office. I'll be checking case law if it arrives over the next few days. I must have been going slower than I thought or they weren't going for a long range fix.