Guest Nogbad
I hope tv is on inn every pub we met on the way, because I do not like rain, even ride in the rain.

I heard beer is good, and if the bradwurst is good too, I do not have to panic at all.

The first pub I met, is for me…. pause.

I say it now!!! Saturday night I Have to watch tv. Italy vs USA.

You guys go ahead, I will catch you later…..

91998[/snapback]

Italy vs the USA will be a rout. I think Italy will go through 4-0

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked for the weather in Grebenhain at wetteronline.de and they say possible showers on friday. The rest of the weekend will be sunny. However... wetter.com is less positive <_>

We'll see who's right.

About the tv: I called the OldTimer Cafe, and they told me their TV is broken! :grin: I warned that they will at least have one guest less (right Antonio?) They will keep me informed if they wilol have it repaired/replaced.

(I'm not joking about this)

Guest Nogbad

GO POLAND

If you are English - Support Poland tonight.

(Without Polish pilots the Battle of Britain could have been lost... OOps did I just mention the WAR!??) :grin:

. . . I say it now!!! Saturday night I Have to watch tv. Italy vs USA. . . .

91998[/snapback]

I would not want to play the USA next, even if I were mighty azzurri. It was 1990, if I remember corectly . . . 1-0 . . . Italy was a much better team and the USA not as good as today.

Guest Nogbad

Well, neither Germany nor Poland looks like a world cup winning side. What a ragged, stop-start 1st half. I mean, this isn't a case of who has the skill to win, it's a case of which team is rubbish enough to lose.

When you compare this performance against the likes of Spain or Brazil, you wonder if either team has heard of ball control.

Useless, useless useless.

Guest Nogbad
half time England vs T'n'T

so far England haved played worse than Sweden against T'n'T,

if they keep this up they might loose...

92241[/snapback]

You can never rely on the English team. I think our national team is a bit like one of our culinary delights, spotted d!ck. Flashes of brilliance in a stodgy dumpling of mediocrity.

England are at the same time capable of winning, losing, or of being ground down to a 0-0 draw. It is even dangerous for them to score one, because Sven's men will then become complacent, fail to play to the whistle, and eventually go down 2-1 in stoppage time.

Maybe Sven will try out his non-premier league last-throw-of-the-dice Theo!