Enzo's V11 'Cobra' project update

Enzo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Saga indeed. :D:D Are you trying to convince us of something?

I definitely give you 100% for effort Captain Nemo. But I think you should check to see if you may be color blind in some manner.

Ciao, Steve G.

TX: You've always been my inspiration.

Funny thing is, when I told Enzo that hte exhaust would melt his tire, he thought I was retarded.

WHen some anonymou tire changer tells him the same thing, he runs right to his welder and has the exhaust re-done.

Nobody listens to me . . .

My :2c: is that the board needs more people like Enzo who arent afraid to take risks & be different. While I agree that the color scheme is a little bizarre, I like the inspiration that has gone into it. I think creative people should be encouraged to express their art in any way that seems fit. The fact that he's doing it with a bike design that I like is all the better. Aside from the paint thats a pretty sweet custom v11. :thumbsup:

Nobody listens to me . . .

92865[/snapback]

Eh, what's that you say? Wha'? Dagnabbit, Speak up, sonny!

[At least you have the satisfaction of saying "I told you so!"]

;)

Ride on,

:bike:

Mario, I mean Greg, you have two very different ways of expressing your opinions.

1. Emphatic

2. Hem and haw, garumph, chuckle, "I'm not so sure about that".....etc. etc.

Next time you see me making a real mistake, please be emphatic about it. Plus, you have to take in consideration my current state of inebriation when you do so. One should ask oneself whilst giving me advice: "Has Enzo gone through the Red Curtain?" etc.