Handling

Lamb

v.

Duck

Which is best?

I would say on a grasstrack circuit the sheep would have the upper hoof, but throw in a wet track with plenty of puddles then the duck would get its beak in front.

Talking of lamb.....

A man walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and approaches his wife who is in bed.

He looks at his wife and says "This is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache!"

His wife scowls and says "I think you will find that isn't a pig"

He replies "I'll think you'll find I wasn't talking to you!!"

Handling

Lamb

v.

Duck

Which is best?

I would say on a grasstrack circuit the sheep would have the upper hoof, but throw in a wet track with plenty of puddles then the duck would get its beak in front.

Talking of lamb.....

A man walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and approaches his wife who is in bed.

He looks at his wife and says "This is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache!"

I was quite relived ( but not in that sense) to find BFG's links weren't of that nature <_>

Talking of lamb.....

:D

Jee, what a disaster.

I wonder the reaction of one of the employee at the farm in Bologna.

For example, mister Giuseppe, working there almost 25 years, father of three children, still going to school, having a salaries for about 1800,- Euro max in a month and major proud about the Ducati he made there.

This mister Giuseppe will take a look at this video and get shamed for that.........woman. What a cünt!

:moon:

There are only two people who know as many bikey bits as that. Her – and Ratchethack.

Hold on. Has Ratchet ever said that s/he is a man? Is that... could it be... ???

This video clip is from Channel 5's Fifth Gear programme from a while back but it is quite entertaining.

Tonights news showed the Silverstone circuit race between a plane, David Coulthard in a F1 car and young Johnny Rea on his Honda Superbike. The plane won it – just. All were within a second of each other.

It's a bit 'so what?' though. It's a bit Red Bull.

250162.jpg

This video clip is from Channel 5's Fifth Gear programme from a while back but it is quite entertaining.

It is filmed at Angelsey circuit- my favourite track also made famous by the "Baldini Stuffs It To the Japs" video.

Guy :race:

It is widely known that 4 wheel vehicles have a huge advantage over 2 in corners, any corners. The power/weight ratio is the key to bikes, where initial acceleration is almost unmatched with any car. Then again, the bike's 'dirty' aerodynamics are a limiting factor in speed/acceleration with speeds over 200km/125mph.

The video in question was done on a decidedly tight little track, hindering the very tall geared Lambo acceleration. This disadvantage I should think more or less evens out the fact that they used a Ducati, instead of a GSXR 1000.

Fifth Gear is a very entertaining show. I get it here on the Pacific west coast on Speedvision, @ 4:30am weekends, I tape it on VHS.

Ciao, Steve G.