Sloppage sheets?

pete roper

OK, I'm about to get the 1st order in for these sheets after 2 separate prototypes were constructed. The 1st one will be going into this Centauro that is currently making the workshop look untidy and the owner is then going to ride back to far north Queensland. If I've f*cked up? This will show it up. To be honest though I think this is very unlikely.

I'm about to depart, (Sept 6.) for the UK to visit my Mum. The first run of plates should be well and truly ready by then and so to save people the cost of postage could all people from the UK and Europe who want one please let me know. I'll try and get them in my luggage, seeing as I'm travelling Business class but have enough Frequent Flyer points to upgrade to 1st I'll probably be able to bring over at least a few of the wretched things without having to pay excess baggage :grin:

Cost? Well the design and CAD work, along with the two Protos haven't been cheap and if they are to be produced in stainless, in a batch of 50, I reckon that I'll have to charge $150AU. I won't give you a load of old flannel about why they are more expensive than the plates for earlier bikes but believe me the reasons are genuine.

Those of you in the UK and Europe, please respond with names, addresses, contact phone # etc. to me at

motomoda@optusnet.com.au

For people in the USA and elsewhere I'm afraid i probably WON'T have time to post stuff out before i leave for England but will do so after I get back at the end of September.

Pete

For people in the USA and elsewhere I'm afraid i probably WON'T have time to post stuff out before i leave for England but will do so after I get back at the end of September.

Pete

Slacker!

Profiteer from the misfortunes of others!

Flying first class to a holiday while our bikes suffer?

We're all gonna buy humpy Hondas while you're gone, leaving you stuck with the whole batch of accursed plates.

Tough titty Amboman :grin:

Honestly, if I can get a swag of 'em out before I go I will do my very best to do so but things here are, errr, a bit *fraught* at the moment. Not only the hassle of closing down the, (admittedly small.) business for a month at the busiest time of year but also trying to reconoitre strategies to deal withe the *situations* I'm going to have to deal with when dealing with the UK side of my family, (I personally HATE the smell of napalm in the morning! That's what it's going to be like :bbblll: ) At the moment I really feel like I've been stuck up the arse with a weedeater! I don't want to go, I know that the whole sorry situation will be entirely unsatisfactory, it will achieve nothing and will ensure that for another year, (Until I do it all over again!) I will be classified as the world's biggest c@nt un-hung.

No wonder I 'ave a spring in my step and joy in my heart :vomit:

Pete

PS Randy's really on fire over at WG innee? :homer::grin::grin::grin:

Pete

That works for North America I reckon 'cause we're still riding and after september we are into fixing and modding weather. I'll be sending off an order for a couple I think!

Jim

Let me know when and where to send funds, and I'll take one bound for the USofA. How does the exchange rate work out for 'merican dollars?

Should I win the lotto in the mean time, I'll need more than one...

Ryan

Let me know when and where to send funds, and I'll take one bound for the USofA. How does the exchange rate work out for 'merican dollars?

Should I win the lotto in the mean time, I'll need more than one...

Ryan

$115

I'll be in for one but I know I can wait until the fall, in fact would be better if I did I've spent so much on the bike this year I don't like to think about it. :mg: one more year of mods and it should be 'done' then I can park it in the living room and get something else to tinker on right? :huh2: nah :bike:

So far I've had two replies to my offer to bring plate over to the UK which fits in well with the usual :mg: owners attitude of "Why do I have to do anything? Why isn't it just *there* on a plate?" :grin: Keith, I'll bring 10 or 15 of them over, (If needs be I can use them in the flight cabin as throwing weapons to decapitate chanting fanatics! :bbblll::drink: ) and I'll leave 'em with you with the dreary task of getting 'em out :grin: .

Look, Northern Ireland is no problem, (I think it was BFG? DAve Boyd?) who replied and Gary Rose in Aberdeen, (oh christ! A riggy! I hope they work :grin: ). They'll be there, as will I. anyone in the Cambridge area between 8th sept and the end of the month we should try and catch up. Gary Rubert is threatening to come over from Ireland at the end of the month. If you have Gary in tow you can be as rude as you like to anyone and then run away, he's six foot seven former US Marine. Run away! Run away! :grin::grin::grin:

Pete

Look, Northern Ireland is no problem,

Crikey! First time that anyone has said that!

Edit:

Actually, Tony Blair did say something to that effect.

So far I've had two replies to my offer to bring plate over to the UK which fits in well with the usual :mg: owners attitude of "Why do I have to do anything? Why isn't it just *there* on a plate?" :grin: Keith, I'll bring 10 or 15 of them over, (If needs be I can use them in the flight cabin as throwing weapons to decapitate chanting fanatics! :bbblll::drink: ) and I'll leave 'em with you with the dreary task of getting 'em out :grin: .

Check before you get to the airport as to what you can take on board. Apparently, we are in serious danger of being shampooed to death by religious fanantics of the extreme Hairbollah faction. Many useful and otherwise items are now verboten in hand baggage. At one point last week, the only stuff allowed in the cabin was the clothes you stood up in, your wallet, keys, ticket and passport.

Emailed you confirming 2 off requirement, Pete.

Have a small issue to sort out re. collection / postage as similar to our Irish brothers, I ain't on the same lump of land either! :rolleyes:;)

I would appreciate it if some kind soul would collect and post on or if mutually convenient hang on to them pending my visit to North Yorks in early November?

Nige. B)