Sloppage sheet payments

pete roper

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've posted several times and pm'd you about this. I would like 4 each plates delivered to Eads, TN 38028 U.S.A. If you will pm me the correct amount to paypal to your email address for these 4 plates, I will e the funds to you.

Wick

Guest ratchethack

Let me know if there are any problems or they fail to arrive! :thumbsup:

Pete

FYI - mine just arrived, Pete. Thanks for not using the "slow boat via China" for shipping.

I like the motomoda Australia logo -- but it looks like y'er gonna make me cross the globe for y'er signature. . . . . ;):whistle:

It looks so good I'm gonna hate to hide it in the sump. . . . . . :(

Many thanks for tackling and coordinating the task at a difficult time, Pete.

It's much appreciated.

The Danish postal service are aparently cutting down on the usual sloppy delivery times, because mine also arrived this morning :grin:

Nicely finished (seems to be laser cut), and only very small cutting burrs that can easily be removed in minutes with a file or or emery paper.

I won't install it right now - the riding season in Scandinavia is ending soon, and I dont want to take the bike off the road right now..........

Thanks for your efforts, Pete :bier:

/Jens

http://guzzitech.dk/english

Glad you're happy guys. I sent out several more yesterday, to Ryan and John Henry and someone else who's name elludes me at the moment.....

If there are still people who have paid me who HAVEN'T recieved their plates by the beginning of next week let me know and I'll do some chasing.

I'm sorry if this all seems a bit disorganized, it's because it is. Having just returned from burying my Mum I am now stuck confronting the very rapid deterioration of my Mum in Law into dementia and social ineptitude. The change has been very rapid, in the four weeks I was away the change has been marked and the local nurse reckons that she will probably be loosing most of her cognitive skills in the next four to six months. For those of you who've met Val you'll realize what a blow that is, she's a pretty incredible woman. At the moment both Jude and I are spending at least 40% of our waking hours caring for Mum so things ARE very confused. If I miss stuff I apologise, please feel free to prod me if I've overlooked you or your plate doesn't arrive within a week or so of now.

Pete

Glad you're happy guys. I sent out several more yesterday, to Ryan and John Henry and someone else who's name elludes me at the moment.....

If there are still people who have paid me who HAVEN'T recieved their plates by the beginning of next week let me know and I'll do some chasing.

I'm sorry if this all seems a bit disorganized, it's because it is. Having just returned from burying my Mum I am now stuck confronting the very rapid deterioration of my Mum in Law into dementia and social ineptitude. The change has been very rapid, in the four weeks I was away the change has been marked and the local nurse reckons that she will probably be loosing most of her cognitive skills in the next four to six months. For those of you who've met Val you'll realize what a blow that is, she's a pretty incredible woman. At the moment both Jude and I are spending at least 40% of our waking hours caring for Mum so things ARE very confused. If I miss stuff I apologise, please feel free to prod me if I've overlooked you or your plate doesn't arrive within a week or so of now.

Pete

Pete,

I am very sorry to hear about your loss, and hope you and your family are coping as well as you can.

Don't worry about any hurry for getting me postage info right now. Just focus on you and yours.

Once things get back on track, just drop me an email with the total costs and we'll take it from there. I'm pretty busy with our home renovation as it is right now, so there really isn't any hurry. Take your time.

Cheers, and best wishes.

Al

I've posted several times and pm'd you about this. I would like 4 each plates delivered to Eads, TN 38028 U.S.A. If you will pm me the correct amount to paypal to your email address for these 4 plates, I will e the funds to you.

Wick

Wick, Mate, I'm sorry, there are a LOT of things happening in my life at the moment that make things hard for me to keep on top of stuff right now, (I freely admit I'm not exactly Flash Gordon at the best of times!) but if you send me your fukll mailing address I'll get 'em out tomorrow and I'll send you the total price once in transit. Sorry about that!

Pete

Wick, Mate, I'm sorry, there are a LOT of things happening in my life at the moment that make things hard for me to keep on top of stuff right now, (I freely admit I'm not exactly Flash Gordon at the best of times!) but if you send me your fukll mailing address I'll get 'em out tomorrow and I'll send you the total price once in transit. Sorry about that!

Pete

Pete

Very sorry to hear you are dealing with yet another crisis with a loved one and hope all works out as well a possible. In case you are not checking it - I also sent you a PM with my address info and look forward to paying you in full as soon as you are able to let me know the amount owed.

Best Regards

Darius

Pete

Very sorry to hear you are dealing with yet another crisis with a loved one and hope all works out as well a possible. In case you are not checking it - I also sent you a PM with my address info and look forward to paying you in full as soon as you are able to let me know the amount owed.

Best Regards

Darius

Yours, along with a couple of others, went out a few days ago. Should be with you soon. I'll organize a summary in the next day or so of those I've sent out and anyone I've forgotten can shout at me and tear strips off :grin:

Pete

OK, some more went out just now.

Wick got 4, Gini Fata got 1, Tom LaNasa got 1, Wallace MacRitchie got 1.

Now Al Rotyheisterineburger wants one, Howard Reinhart wants one, Jon Margrave wants one, I'm sendin half a dozen to Todd at MPH on a 'Pay me as they sell' thing. send me your postal addresses and I'll get them out. Costs are at the top of this thread I think.

Paypal account is linked to my email

motomoda@optusnet.com.au

If you can't or don't do paypal I'm sure we can work something out. I'm actually running out of the first run but never fear, I'll get another load done if the demand is there and i won't be taking anybody's money and doing a runner. apart from anything else I can't run :grin:

Pete

If you can't or don't do paypal I'm sure we can work something out. I'm actually running out of the first run but never fear, I'll get another load done if the demand is there and i won't be taking anybody's money and doing a runner. apart from anything else I can't run :grin:

Pete

Pete Running! :whistle:

Rest_in_Pete.jpg