Sloppage sheet payments

pete roper

Thank you dear! Who is this prick? Just for that the cost of your plate has doubled! Since I'm not going to charge you this doesn't make a lot of difference but the thought is there. And NO I'm not going to accept payment! How much would it of cost for me to stay in LA without your generosity and I always value the fact you took me to the ugliest bar in LA! Fantastic! I loved the place, I only wish I had some pics of us staggering out drunk :P:drink::grin:

Pete

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Al Rotyheisterineburger wants one, Howard Reinhart wants one, Jon Margrave wants one, I'm sendin half a dozen to Todd at MPH on a 'Pay me as they sell' thing. send me your postal addresses and I'll get them out. Costs are at the top of this thread I think.

Pete

I like this option very much. I want two so you might want to send eight. :thumbsup:

Copied from another thread as most seem to be asking about postage here...

"Pete

PS costs.

To USA

1 sheet- $20AU

2 sheets- $36AU

3 sheets-$53AU

Europe

1-$25AU

2-$46AU

3- $67AU"

I'd like to order one as well Pete. I'm assuming shipping to Canada will be the same as to US. If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll send some more.

Cheers,

Rj

Pete, I got mine today. Goes in this weekend. Very nice, but where's your autograph? I thought I bought the signature edition...

Ryan

I can't write and they don't allow me anything sharp, like pens.

Pete

PS. I've sent out plates to all those who ordered them apart I think from Howard Reinhart. Unfortunately I've run out of the first batch so I've ordered another run of 'em which should be ready next week. Now, IF people have sent money and the plates don't arrive in a week or so then PLEASE get in ouch and I'll make sure you get another one from the next batch. Todd. You only got 4 'cos that wa sthe end of the run. I'll get some more out to you ASAP.

Todd. You only got 4 'cos that wa sthe end of the run. I'll get some more out to you ASAP.

Pete,

I'm the youngest of 5 brothers.

Patience was learned at an early age. :P

Just don't hang me upside down by my ankles, please.

Any Northern US types who need a plate to go with a

"winter hibernation" type maintenance, 1 or 2 of the first batch from Pete are available.

If not, let me know, and I can put you on a list for the second run.

1 goes in the 3200 mile Cafe Sport we have in getting crank,rods, oil pump, ft and rear main, etc.

And an oil pressure switch.

The motor you save may be your own.

I'm in.....

Shipping to Canada?

Brian - and Ryan - and Steve and perhaps a few more.

It is winter here in Canada so no hurry for parts. Perhaps we could all get together and order a large batch and have them shipped together. Easy for us lower mainlanders to sort out but easy enough to forward on to Alberta or the Island (eh Van?)

I will be in for 3 and I'll talk to Valley about some extras. If we could get a bulk order shipping may be quite reasonable.

i myself can wait a month or two for a fine product like this!!

I've sent at least two to Canada already so check through contacts as to who has ordered. While I don't mind taking 'em back if too many go out It will save hassle if we know who and how many first.

Pete

PS, shipping to Canada is SameSame as to USA.

I've sent at least two to Canada already so check through contacts as to who has ordered. While I don't mind taking 'em back if too many go out It will save hassle if we know who and how many first.

Pete

PS, shipping to Canada is SameSame as to USA.

Hi Pete,

Bought one of your plates from Jens Lyck AKA Mr. Guzzitech, who had a spare one for sale. Plate looks fine and will go in later this year when I hang up my wheels for this season.

Ciao

Søren

Brian - and Ryan - and Steve and perhaps a few more.

It is winter here in Canada so no hurry for parts. Perhaps we could all get together and order a large batch and have them shipped together. Easy for us lower mainlanders to sort out but easy enough to forward on to Alberta or the Island (eh Van?)

I will be in for 3 and I'll talk to Valley about some extras. If we could get a bulk order shipping may be quite reasonable.

i myself can wait a month or two for a fine product like this!!

I've sent Pete payment for one already - not sure if it was sent or if I'm on the wait list for the second batch. Watching the mail...

Rj

I've sent Pete payment for one already - not sure if it was sent or if I'm on the wait list for the second batch. Watching the mail...

Rj

Ryan, yours is definitely on the way. Yours, Dan Fry's and Gini's all went out last week in the same batch as the ones to MPH.

Pete