offroad harley's!

I would have stopped, if there was somewhere safe to pull off.

Looks like there was a picnic spot you could have pulled off at, just down the grass bank.

Popular with Harley guys.

Er... check out this Harley guys' quote on the web:

"Harley Owners Group - No grass will grow under our wheels!"

Whoops!

JBWeldHarley.jpg

Nugget.

If he wants to go fast in the country, this is the place to do it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=87...p;q=nurburgring

If he can't manage the pace, someone will take him round.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...urburgring+taxi

Although a woman being in charge would probably dent his ego somewhat....

Someone forgets to warm his tyres. Well held!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=21...urburgring+taxi

m

p.s. none of this stuff is dialup friendly.....

Here's some useless info. My neighbour was born/raised right besise the track [the old section], used to watch from here fence as a kid.

As for the Harley, Zoltan nailed it. The Harley mentality in North America is embarrasing. They are [most anyways] a hazard to themselves, and on bikes that are best left to wallow along on a highway at near top speed [about 70mph fully loaded].

Ciao, Steve G.

harleys are a fine bike for fine roads, they were obviously just out of shape over confident and under experienced riders. I'd love a harley around here the roads are all really straight and there are virtually no hills or curves to speak of. :huh: but in the mountains or cliffs/coastal areas I'd park the hog and get me a duc or a goose. :) why just the other day I kinda let myself get smoked be a Vrod I know I could have stayed right with him but didn't want to go 90 on a 45 sorry I Could loose my license also I knew MAN if there was a curve to this road at all, I coulda smoked'em easy those things don't look like they run for shite.

you gotta see this....

i hope he had knobby tires..... :D

i just can't help it... :grin:

"they're gonna beat our asses!" :lol::lol:

Great example of a couple of posers riding over their heads. Talk about target fixation, the idiot who went off looked himself right into the ditch and the next one almost did the same. Looked like the Harley rider's technique of "rear brake only" came into play as well. :homer:

talking of rear brake......

this is how is done.... :thumbsup: 'round this parts.... we call that "square dancing" :grin:

Those guys can certainly ride but I'd be pretty pissed if I was in the car that almost left the road trying to avoid the clown who was 5 feet over the double line at about 2:25 into that video. Putting innocents in danger while you show off for the camera is pure BS in my book.