Or come to Italy,Tx this weekend.

We will analyze your every need,

in addition to it's root causes.

Then we'll drink some beer, solve the worlds' problems,

and wake up in the morning to some hot coffee.

Elton John plays on the Town Square at Noon...

ZZ Top was unable to make the rally, due to a severe infestation of head lice. ;)

If you get any free pharmaceutical samples from a sympathetic doc,

bring em along. Be sure to bring along enough for everyone--

anything less would be rude.

Jon, you are correct my friend. +1 to Ambien.

They could charge money for that $hit :D

See ya tomorrow, Tex :D

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eric123

Don't listen to what anybody says on here. I have been in therapy and on medication for over three years. Although it is hard at times, it has been well worth it. I decided to go because I wasn't realizing my full potential. I am sure the comments will arive soon on here. . .

The best thing I have found out about riding is that it help me focus on one thing--my Guzzi, and to me it helps me be centered. Once you start you will want to go back, and begin to se how messed up everyone else is, and feel good about yourself in making yourself happy. It also helps to have a good doc too.

I used to have similar problems two things helped more exercise after work to tire myself so sleep looked more favorable, and 2 tylenol PM, taken an hour b4 you want to hit the pillow. They don't seem addictive and can help you get your cardian rythems into a better sync, if you sleep from 8am till 3pm it isn't the amount of sleep but maybe your mind set or who knows what other factors. I used to think I had insomnia but I slept a normal amount of hours just at random/bad times. I'd avoid heavier sleeping pills unless needed. you could also try to power through your tired period of 8-10am and just stay up and then you can easily get to bet say 8-9pm that night I assume.

different things work for different ppl with different problems, I was diagnosed with Bi-polar b4 it was kewl and they put me on decipramine I highly DONT recommend it. To show that its been awhile they wanted me to be a test subject for a new drug they were hoping showed benifits to ppl with my problem, I said hmm. I dunno about this ..Pro...zack? you speak of give me something tested :doh: maybe I shoulda signed up for the testing. what they gave me is the devil.

I say more exersize and mild sleepin pills.

• 2 weeks later...

tis true. the mind is such a fragile thing in many people. but not TX . his has been to the boundaries gone to the razors edge and survived. mind altering drugs have only hardened his resolve to survive and flourish as king in his domain. solex dreams have taken him to places we / us can only dream of in our tiny spaces in our simple lives in our tiny spaces within the universe. now i'm not here to criticise hypnotise circumcise plagerise or any otherwise..but to advertise. doctor dills pills.

I cannot believe that an otherwise intelligent -- though cranky and bitchy at times -- group such as this one has been sucked into the BS that is Tex.

I love the guy -- find him to be infinitely amusing -- but don't believe FOR ONE MINUTE that he's on his way to the shrink.

Guys -- he's pullin' yer legs.......

Enough with the touchy-feely garbage. Do as I do ----- Take your 40 mg of generic Prozac and carry on with vigor.........

oi..........

Tex, verily,you are a very strange man.

We don't have any shrinks in Ireland. St. Patrick got rid of them all, with the the snakes. Shame he missed the lawyers.

We use copious amounts of Guinness instead. Anf if you'really in a bad way, Try some tiquilla chasers.