Quiz Oct.2nd -- Name it all *

Rhony X

rhonix4.gif

1930 500

Bingo that is a point (x2) c011.gif Rhony'X 500cc 4stroke engine. e118.gif ...I told you it wasn't very hard.

The one I have comes from a clasified advert, and stated as a '29 model, it may as well be produced on '30

EDIT Well I think there you have all the points . Manufacturer , +Model with year +Dispacement+Engine Manufacturer (Chaise)

Rhony'x models were build with 4 different engines, LMP and Stainless as 2 strokers (100 up to 350cc) and also Jap and Chaise 4stroke engines 250 to 500cc.

as about the price that had to be around 4800 Frensh Francs ( Advert )

Cheers :bier:

You can alert Ben about them points (oh boy you have a lot) But this was a good one , wasn't it?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. I only got it because of Alex's clues. I should have gone to bed but seemed do able with those last clues. It was very interesting looking through that range of manufacturers, shame I couldn't read much of the websites with my U(nclasified) grade failure at O(rdinary) level French (exam taken at school when 16 years old) It does embarrass me when I meet up with you guys

Thank you. I only got it because of Alex's clues. I should have gone to bed but seemed do able with those last clues. It was very interesting looking through that range of manufacturers, shame I couldn't read much of the websites with my U(nclasified) grade failure at O(rdinary) level French (exam taken at school when 16 years old) It does embarrass me when I meet up with you guys

I didn't want it to be a 'stumper' so I had to give some clues, it was an production motorcycle and in restored condition.One could learn somthing when searching for these oldies concerning motorcycle history , that didn't start in the fifties from far east. ;)

I have ome more 'jewels' to throw in for quiz, :grin: sometime latter (if you're all ready and like it) would throw in some.

:bier:

Now which clue helped most? c024.gif

Now which clue helped most? c024.gif

I'll give some of my secrets away :D

You said it was French, so I got my 0789401509.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056489317_.gif

in the back there is a list of all manufacturers by country, just went through the relevant letters and when found one of the right vintage and not just making velocipedes or scooters Google image searched it. Then refined the search into text search when it looked plausible.

I was at school, I check up around here daily. and still post, maybe too much. Jeeze got a midterm and jaap takes over!

or was it that he pointed himself and remembered how fun it was? hmmm :rolleyes:

:bier:

I was going to award a stump tomorrow morning if we had nothing. :huh2:

I'll give some of my secrets away :D

You said it was French, so I got my 0789401509.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056489317_.gif

in the back there is a list of all manufacturers by country, just went through the relevant letters and when found one of the right vintage and not just making velocipedes or scooters Google image searched it. Then refined the search into text search when it looked plausible.

CHEATER!!!!!!

(why didn't I think of that and find that book!!@!@#$$) :ninja:

What is this'award'' all about?

if no one is guessing and its been a up for a week its eligible for a 'stump' award and 2 weeks no activity is a auto stump award. Its like a quiz point but maybe slightly less devalued? I dunno I can't seem to get either anymore :doh:

I need some motorcycle books. :grin:

if no one is guessing and its been a up for a week its eligible for a 'stump' award and 2 weeks no activity is a auto stump award. Its like a quiz point but maybe slightly less devalued? I dunno I can't seem to get either anymore :doh:

I need some motorcycle books. :grin:

Let me guess these little round things with the red point in the middle at the bottom of your sig-.,are stump points?