Confession Thread

Guest Nogbad

I don't know whether it's because it's been the riding season and not the fettling season, but there seems to be precious little bodging reported lately.

So, if you want to become a "Bodgemeister" post in here.

I've got a new idea, in the replacement brake lever area. Looks like this:

Brake_Hydraulics.gif

I just need a hinge, some bits of pipe, a bunch of wee white arrows and a nice leather brogue

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now, for a bodge relating to the Guzzi, I found out today that my Aprillia top box mount has broken three welds. The end result? I just noticed this morning that I have a 1" diameter, 1/8" deep hole dug in to the back of my tail cowling. Good times for a Tenni owner, as I'll prolly have to have the whole damn thing re-done after I fix the 'glass damage. Good times...all I'm trying to do is break 20k miles this year. S#@t.

:angry:

And now, for a bodge relating to the Guzzi, I found out today that my Aprillia top box mount has broken three welds. The end result? I just noticed this morning that I have a 1" diameter, 1/8" deep hole dug in to the back of my tail cowling. Good times for a Tenni owner, as I'll prolly have to have the whole damn thing re-done after I fix the 'glass damage. Good times...all I'm trying to do is break 20k miles this year. S#@t.

:angry:

you can borrow my bike, I have barely put on 3k this season, school and work have been brutal, changing careers sucks. :angry:

hopefully it pays off. :2c:

you can borrow my bike, I have barely put on 3k this season, school and work have been brutal, changing careers sucks. :angry:

hopefully it pays off. :2c:

Well admittedly, that's 20k total. I bought the biked with 9k, so I guess that's around eleven thousand for the year. Either way, I feel your pain.