Guest Nogbad

So, an anachronistic old cellar whose time has long past will be no more.

Where's the problem? The music wasn't even that good, given that half the punk musicians (sic) could hardly play anyway.

Time moves on, and eventually everything is swallowed into history.

Where's the problem? The music wasn't even that good, given that half the punk musicians (sic) could hardly play anyway.

This from a man residing in a country with a monarch. :huh:

this calls for a whack on the head with a battered Stratocaster, or maybe better: a monster wedgie!

you riding this old dinosaur of a ditch pump engined bike and tell us history dont matter?

yes. and so what ? you've been missing the point by more than an entire octave i'm afraid.

punk music was part of a movement that embodied far more than just badly played chords and ripped t shirts...

Sniff.....I moved to NYC in 76 to go to art school and lived a couple of blocks away from CBGB's. I got to see Television,Talking Heads,B-52's,Ramones,Pere Ubu,Sid Vicious,etc. and lost some of my hearing in the process. I have a photograph of Wendy-O from the Plasmatics in a clear vinyl dress singing her heart out while squeezing her nipple. Right after that she pulls out a double barell shot gun and empty's the chamber into the ceiling. Scared the shit out me......wild times. Sad to see it go.

I have a photograph of Wendy-O from the Plasmatics in a clear vinyl dress singing her heart out while squeezing her nipple. :o

And you're not sharing this with us? You know, part of the grieving process and all . . .

And you're not sharing this with us? You know, part of the grieving process and all . . .

yes. It's a duty.

i have seen The Plasmatics. They were...uh, colorful :)