• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking for a long time that I want a tattoo I just never knew what I would want to put on me for a looounnnng time. what do you think of this as a tattoo? I'm thinking yes.

mg-eagle-01-250.gif

but now I'm stuck again. where the hell do I put it?

FOREHEAD ''show your pride. :rolleyes:

I sometimes think about getting a Guzzi tattoo, but when I am 60 years old Guzzi will probably have long stopped motorcycle production, and only make electric wheelchairs or gay sex toys, so the eagle won't quite have the same mystique.

Guy :helmet:

yea but just getting the eagle ppl will think its some type of Harley logo, or patriotic, only those in the know would know, ya know? ^_^

I've been thinking for a long time that I want a tattoo I just never knew what I would want to put on me for a looounnnng time. what do you think of this as a tattoo? I'm thinking yes.

mg-eagle-01-250.gif

but now I'm stuck again. where the hell do I put it?

No kidding ,I was (am) thinking to do the same on my chest.If you need a detailed pic I can send you.

i am not so sure on making a tatoo , but this symbole means so much to me.(no, not the Guzi thing)

No kidding ,I was (am) thinking to do the same on my chest.If you need a detailed pic I can send you.

i am not so sure on making a tatoo , but this symbole means so much to me.(no, not the Guzi thing)

yeah email or post a HD pic of it for me, that would be great. I can print it off and then have it done. Not for a while yet but I've wanted to get a tattoo since middle school, smart not to go for just anything and I don't have anything that I'm really passionate about besides motorcycles. :huh2: glad I didn't get that Suzuki S, :lol: gawd would that look stupid. :wacko:

I'll still be sleeping on it for awhile. Another thing I had looked at getting is so complicated it would have to be on my whole chest to even look right.

would be nice but for detail you have to go big, I guess ink and skin don't lend well to detail. :huh2:

bgEMBLEM2.gif

its a youth group for boys and its based on the story of this guy

jdemolay.gif

but watch out, its affiliated and sponsorfed by them.... :o

masons.jpg

yeah email or post a HD pic of it for me, that would be great. I can print it off and then have it done.

Another thing I had looked at getting is so complicated it would have to be on my whole chest to even look right.

Here you are. Perfect for ya and not complicated at all.

People will admire your unique display

post-890-1129471347_thumb.jpg