will he hang? and will the world be better off. i have it on good information that he adored moto guzzis and before the invasion he was intending to invest heavily in the moto guzzi marque. he had a vision that the v11 would be manufactured well into the future. this source has allso enlightened me to the fact that he had a collection of v11's 3 scuras [one gold coated] 2 tennis, a rosso mandello and 1 mgs-01. which he never rode. in his last plee to piaggio he stated. quote. I had no choice! it was me! or the loss of the v11. there are peoples that wish to destroy me. and my dream of keeping the v11 as a symbol of the iraqi peoples struggle and that of moto guzzi. if those who once backed me! now wish to destroy me! then it will allso be the end of the v11 project! and perhaps the end of the iraqi people. :ninja:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No idea whether Saddam liked Guzzis or not. Seems to be no doubt that he was a genocidal nutah though.

However, I believe judicial killing is wrong, and in this case counterproductive as well.

If the US of A and its puppet Iraqi government really want to inflame the Sunni triangle even more than it is already inflamed, go ahead and hang the blighter. It would be better to leave him locked up for the rest of his life.

Whatever the rights or wrongs of the idea for the war in the first place, absolutely no one at all could possibly deny that GWB, T.Bliar and his other poor dupes have cocked it up big time. I doubt this latest turn of events will be any different.

:thumbsup:

No idea whether Saddam liked Guzzis or not. Seems to be no doubt that he was a genocidal nutah though.

However, I believe judicial killing is wrong, and in this case counterproductive as well.

If the US of A and its puppet Iraqi government really want to inflame the Sunni triangle even more than it is already inflamed, go ahead and hang the blighter. It would be better to leave him locked up for the rest of his life.

Whatever the rights or wrongs of the idea for the war in the first place, absolutely no one at all could possibly deny that GWB, T.Bliar and his other poor dupes have cocked it up big time. I doubt this latest turn of events will be any different.

in my latest contact with my reliable informant. quote! when the iraqi people are finally free! we have decided that the majority of the freed iraqi people have decided to join our'saviors in the USA. the horrors of our previous and contemporary lives will now be free from discrimination and class structure in our new country. allah allah allah. ''we love NY''

No worries!! I have it on good authority that it will all be over Friday. They're sending TX and his buddies in.

Rj

redneckiraq.jpg

Give Sadam his screwed up country back...it would serve him right.

well it' definately screwed up now.but he did have control over the factional fighting and there were no suicide bombings in the streets during his reign and they had power and water full time and the majority were able to go abought their busines attend schooling work etc without real fear. not now!

Yeah, and Germany was stable and peaceful under Hitler.

Just giving bad people their way so they don't blow things up doesn't seem like a great solution either.

Yeah, and Germany was stable and peaceful under Hitler.

Just giving bad people their way so they don't blow things up doesn't seem like a great solution either.

So, we should blow innocent people up and spend hundreds of billions of dollars, rather than spend hundreds of millions on improving relationships and encouraging good behaviour?

All to feel good about 911 (while claiming we are not racists)

I can't count the number of people who have argued for attacking Iraq saying, "remember 911" as a reason.

Ratchethack is right about the ignorance of the people...but he is on the wrong side of the aisle.

So, we should blow innocent people up and spend hundreds of billions of dollars, rather than spend hundreds of millions on improving relationships and encouraging good behaviour?

Such a simple premise and certainly to my mind the ONLY way to go - unfortunately hysteria is the way to divert big money from populations. Greedy self interested people will never use the latter until the body bags contain their own and even then..........