Where is it?

Admin Jaap

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know too! :huh2:

Maybe there is a simple explanation and it may reappear as "scheduled for 2008" or something.

The other possibility is that the motor simply does not exist- maybe they just remodelled the exterior of a regular motor and made us think it was special.

I can't remember seeing any 3d diagrams or cutaways showing the internals.

Guy :helmet:

As a long time lover of Moto Guzzi, and an admirer of their sporting and racing pedigree, I have been hoping in vain for years for the company to make a proper sports bike.

I must now face facts- it is not going to happen- they will knock out cruisers / tourers and roadsters with basically the same old motor which is getting less exciting with each wave of emissions legislation.

I'll keep my V11, and when I get older I may want a Breva to potter about Europe on every summer, but for sporty bikes I will stay with Ducati.

I must now face facts- it is not going to happen- they will knock out cruisers / tourers and roadsters with basically the same old motor which is getting less exciting with each wave of emissions legislation.

I'll keep my V11, and when I get older I may want a Breva to potter about Europe on every summer, but for sporty bikes I will stay with Ducati.

As far as I"m concerned I have made the right decision and chose to "invest" some money saved for a "maybe new Guzzi" on a timeless piece, (yes Antonio I did it , life is here and now , y"know ?not in some f****ng waiting list) ,sick and tired waiting.

And I"m happy I did so,-no more waiting worries for so called MGS1s -2's 3"s ...you name it.

I don't like to be used as a customer or being on a "dreaming waiting list", "P**s off I said and moved on!!. They can shove their emissions up their....

As far a bikes concerned I could buy a Sport corsa anytime, I know it , I can tune it and the riding feel is the best I've ever have experienced NO I don"t need any other and that's finnal.

So be my guest pal a063.gif be my guest

As far a bikes concerned I could buy a Sport corsa anytime, I know it , I can tune it and the riding feel is the best I've ever have experienced.

So be my guest pal a063.gif be my guest

A nice bike the Sport Corsa- I sometimes miss my old one- maybe we will be reunited one day.

:bike:

A nice bike the Sport Corsa- I sometimes miss my old one- maybe we will be reunited one day.

:bike:

I hope you do :thumbsup: , since you had it you know what you are missing .I remember collecting as many pics as I could before buying mine and I had one of yours with the luggage accesory at the back, used to sit on my chair and looking them for hours till I had bought one for myself. :):grin:

And now with my chips around you won"t have a tunning problem either....hehehehe. Yeah I was sick and tired about all the crap chips that was out on the market, I wonder how people where buying these stuff....anyways.

:bier: