Trying to Keep up with Carl Allison!

Bill Hagan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nopic:

never seen a redone, wtf :huh:

I'd love to see pics, too, and I'll post 'em as soon as I get 'em.

The dealer expects it in tomorrow, and will post pics of uncrating, etc. I can't wait, and assure you that I'll post like a proud papa offers baby pics :D

I'll also do a ride report with pics on return. Hoping to have the first US Norge rally with Carl while out there. :mg:

Bill

Hoping to have the first US Norge rally with Carl while out there. :mg:

Bill

That would be great Bill, but I'm 497 miles to the north and although I'll be coming down that way just after Christmas, it will be in the car with family. Let's plan a Norge rally for sometime next year.

That would be great Bill, but I'm 497 miles to the north and although I'll be coming down that way just after Christmas, it will be in the car with family. Let's plan a Norge rally for sometime next year.

Hmmmmmm. Funny how I forget about those distances out there. :doh:

I think the N3, N2N, whatever next year is a GREAT idea. As soon as you want to pick dates, let "us" (whoever that is, a growing group it seems) know so we save the dates.

BTW, I sent you an e/m. If you didn't get it, I may have a bad address, as I don't always get undeliverable notices.

Regards,

Bill

I want to know if they are going to make them in black?

Silver only for North America. Of course there are 10 reds for the USA and I have stirred the pot at the local shop so now the Canadian importer wants to know when the Canadian reds will arrive. I suspect Tommy Chong may have some info on that. He is a Canadian!

I am really surprised that you Americans will let any reds in at all! Along the same train of thought I cannot understand why they are not all reds coming to Canada!

I am really surprised that you Americans will let any reds in at all! Along the same train of thought I cannot understand why they are not all reds coming to Canada!

Jim,

We are only letting them in to do the jobs the silver Norges can't, or won't, do. :D

The red looks a lot like this:

ROJO002.jpg

We should have a bike to hang them on at Noon tomorrow.

I'm going to email this to someone who has a huge down payment - only for a red Norge. I am proud to stir the pot on this one!

Jim,

We are only letting them in to do the jobs the silver Norges can't, or won't, do. :D

The red looks a lot like this:

ROJO002.jpg

We should have a bike to hang them on at Noon tomorrow.

Hey Jim,

Send em this:

NORGERED012.jpg

Ohhh dude. This is really gonna get things going.

The local shop called head office in Toronto and the fellow there is in the big apple today and hopefully will ask for at least one to come north of the border!!

By the way, that bike looks awesome!!!

Thank you.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...