Real Reason for Side Curtain AirBags.....

Looks like another case of "left turning BDC violates rider's right-of-way..."

I can hardly wait until all the cages are on auto-pilot w/ radar-threat avoidance so the computer will keep the dang thing immobile when there's a rapidly approaching motorcycle... ;)

:mg:

As far as I can make out they're useless anyway, never mind in an impact like this. Jude collected a huge 'Roo this morning and wrote off the Toyota. The rad and air-con evaporator have been pushed right into the block and the airbag didn't deploy! So much for this wonderful *safety* technology :bbblll:

Pete

As far as I can make out they're useless anyway, never mind in an impact like this. Jude collected a huge 'Roo this morning and wrote off the Toyota. The rad and air-con evaporator have been pushed right into the block and the airbag didn't deploy! So much for this wonderful *safety* technology :bbblll:

Pete

I hope Jude is OK!

I only saw one kangaroo in the whole 2 monthes I spent in OZ and it was dead - roadkill. I thought it was only sleeping ....

Pete

That's Christmas dinner taken care of, then.