Should Jaap admit to copying poll ideas?

Should Jaap copy poll ideas?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. 1. Ble problemet løst?

• Ja
    • Nei
    • Svar ikke oppgitt
  2. 2. 2. Hvilken støttemetode foretrekker du?

• Telefonstøtte
    • Støtte per e-post
    • Støtte gjennom chatting eller direktemeldinger
    • Feilsøkingsartikler på nettet
    • Guzzi-butikk
    • Autorisert Guzzi-forhandler
    • Annet (e.g. V.11lemans Forum)
  3. 3. 3. Hvor fornøyd er du med informasjonen som er tilgjengelig på www.v11lemans.com nettsted for kundestøtte?

• Svært fornøyd
    • Ganske fornøyd
    • Verken fornøyd eller misfornøyd
    • Ganske misfornøyd
    • Svært misfornøyd
    • Har ikke brukt Tech Topics nettstedet for kundestøtte

Hi there,

it's Norwegian for Christ sake so no wonder you barbarians cannot understand it.... ;-)

It's probably a questionaire nicked from the Norwegian Guzzi owner homepage....

Ciao

Søren

I've been to Bodo [sorry, no patience for looking up the appropriate diacritic characters, this ain't a Mac I'm workin' on here! Anyway, say "Buddha" and you'll have the correct pronunciation] & on to Narvik, but unfortunately, not by bike; all this was many moons ago when some of our youngest members were but yet a twinkle, and the 1000S was still years from production. [sigh...]

Anyway, about the only Norvege word I got out of the trip was "Nye," which means of all things, "Yes!" - a fine lesson in "beware of false friends" when exposed to any new language... ;)

Best part of that train ride [from Oslo, a long looong way south!] was arriving in Bodo and hiking to the hostel in what looked to be late afternoon sunlight, to be greeted with a cheerful "You two want to share a room?" [traveling w/ gf of the time; all the other hostels to that point had separated guy/gal barracks], settling in, and then having gf say "I can hardly keep my eyes open to read my novel" [stoopid Danielle Steele tripe, but hey, at least she was reading!] to which my exhausted-attempting to sleep-but still rather witty reply was "That's because it's after midnight; shut the d@mn drapes & go to sleep! ;D

Norway is a beautiful country, I'd love to travel it by motorcycle some summer!

:bike:

Hi Skeeve,

Yup, Norway is a very beautyful country. The only downside is the ridiculous prices for food, fags, brewskis and other necessities. In fact I'm going to Norway in June to do a trip on Trollstien which is on of the most scenic routes one can imagine.

The Norwegian language can be troublesome for non-Scandinavians - just think Muppet Show (Swedish Chef).....

Oh, by the way: 'Nye' means 'new'; Yes in Norwegian is 'Ja' (just like in Sweden and Denmark). Wonder what else they taught you up there??....

:-)

it's Norwegian for Christ sake so no wonder you barbarians cannot understand it.... ;-)

Yes. They are ignoramouses indeed.

It's probably a questionaire nicked from the Norwegian Guzzi owner homepage....

No. Certainly not.

A semi-transparent Quiz Point to whoever guesses where it came from (though with a little adaption).

Mr Wilson?

Oh, by the way: 'Nye' means 'new'; Yes in Norwegian is 'Ja' (just like in Sweden and Denmark). Wonder what else they taught you up there??....

These chaps should study the poll and increase their knowledge of world languages. A glance at Question One shows that Yes must be Ja and No must be Nei. If that's not right then I'm a Chinaman and the Poll is null and void.

I rather like direktemeldinger.

A semi-transparent Quiz Point to whoever guesses where it came from (though with a little adaption).

Mr Wilson?

Looks like one of those Reader's Digest/Shopper survey things that promises you the chance to win a holiday in Hawaii or £250,000 if you will only answer these 150 questions about which bogroll you buy and do you follow Coronation Street, answering which will guarantee a flood of junk mail that makes your hallway appear like the beach with the wreckage from the recent shipwreck in south Devon strewn all over it, none of which will pertain to your abiding interests in life, asking such stupid questions as "Do you ride a motorcycle? Choose from: BMW, Harley Davidson, Honda" with no box for "none of the above" leaving you to ponder on the exceedingly narrow view of life and the world that some people have but not for long as there's always something more interesting to do, so you just fill it in at random and wonder why, for two years after, you get money-off vouchers for the Daily Telegraph.

Does the Readers Digest do Norwegian?

It wouldn't be worth their while. Up there the people are more interested in Outdoor Activity: like whale catalogueing.

http://130.241.163.46/spermwhale/

http://www.whalesafari.no/a/?id=31&vn=736