I fell down

swooshdave

I've made it to nearly 50 without breaking a single bone. Either I'm lucky or boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've made it to nearly 50 without breaking a single bone. Either I'm lucky or boring.

You don't seem boring, therefore, you must be lucky. Happy almost 50th. Time for the 50-year-old-man preventative maintenance checks...  :moon:

Yikes! I have some OEM signals lights if you want, yours if you want them, even have the smoked out lenses if you prefer. 

I might even still have another Clip-on Bar from my the previous mysterious collapse. Replaced those with WoodCrafts. 

What else have I got... Pole Sana! (So Sorry in Swahili) 

You don't seem boring, therefore, you must be lucky. Happy almost 50th. Time for the 50-year-old-man preventative maintenance checks... :moon:

Woah now! 50 isn't until next year! I get to keep a death grip on my 40s for another year.

Had the preventive maintenance early. I'm good for a while.

• Like 1

f4f9928a1d3dfbbf4a4345983cf499f2.jpg

Went to the dealer today and got a new lens. $2. Parts guy couldn't believe the price either.

9b0b3d702527f3026b4b4b7037f8bf3d.jpg

That took care of the busted front lens.

3b7c333f71d151cacdf56f73023f364d.jpg

A zip tie took care of the rear turn signal although I really need new ones front and rear but at least it's rideable. So far I'm out $2.

db53625262174644444857c8e24d3b24.jpg

I also picked up a new shirt. Need to bulk up on my Guzzi shirts. The closet is mostly Norton and Triumph.

66ad10f13af3d1f76aa247eb2c902aab.jpg

And then lunch with the wee lad.

71058dfe2865d4437439a6b0109c7d1a.jpg

And then a ride to celebrate. Phew.

• Like 2

How do you like the Scura fairing at speed?  Are you planning to keep it black?

I have a LH rider peg in good condition - looks like you've found everything else. 

How do you like the Scura fairing at speed?  Are you planning to keep it black?

I have a LH rider peg in good condition - looks like you've found everything else. 

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19865&p=220092

The Ducati pegs should be here by next weekend. I do want a good stock peg, as I'm trying to keep an original set of parts.

I for sure need a new left rear turn signal. A couple guys said they might have extras.

Sorry to hear this. Hope your alright. Dave, I might have some spare signal lights I can send your way.

When I got my Greenie the PO gave me a bunch of spare parts. I'm out of town right now so I can check when I get back on Sunday.

Any chance you took a look for those signals?

Dave, found one but it doesn't have a lens cover.

Perfect! Don't need the lens cover! I'll PM you my address and get your PayPal.

Thanks!

I have a good bar end and a head guard left over from my having to replace the pairs after dropping my v11 Lemans on some fresh chip seal a couple years ago. You are welcome to them if you want them. They look exactly the same as yours.

• Like 2

I have a good bar end and a head guard left over from my having to replace the pairs after dropping my v11 Lemans on some fresh chip seal a couple years ago. You are welcome to them if you want them. They look exactly the same as yours.

It even says Moto International on the head guard? Nice!