SOLD Rosso Mandello #266 V11 Sport- low miles

shaun

1 hour ago, Joe said:

I owned a Silver 2001 V11 Sport CF version that I bought new long ago. Sold it to a friend that still has it with over 40K miles seen in this picture ridden on Saturday.

IMG_4002.jpg

Very nice. Another factory or dealer version.... adorned with CF! Did you install the Mivv's? A few years back we rode to Woodford Reserve distillery for a tour (so should everyone) and I couldn't help but notice the miles of fieldstone fencing that ran along the gorgeous winding roads of north central KY. I see you hail from nearby. Lucky guy. Lucky Guzzi.

8 minutes ago, footgoose said:

Very nice. Another factory or dealer version.... adorned with CF! Did you install the Mivv's? A few years back we rode to Woodford Reserve distillery for a tour (so should everyone) and I couldn't help but notice the miles of fieldstone fencing that ran along the gorgeous winding roads of north central KY. I see you hail from nearby. Lucky guy. Lucky Guzzi.

Bought the bike new at Lexington Motorsports and rode it the first 12.5K miles then sold it to Kale who lives in Nicholasville, KY where it has resided ever since. The bike came with the carbon front fender and fly screen. I added the chin spoiler, side carbon, along with Fast By Ferracci pipes and eventually the FBF high compression piston kit. Since then, Kale added the Mivv exhausts. The motor had a bolt loose in the oil pick up and spun a bearing, leaving the bike idle for over 6 years. In the last couple of weeks Kale bought a low mileage EV motor painted and installed it. The bike is back on the road now running more reliable than ever, this pic on Saturday around Shaker Village at Pleasant Hill, was on his "sea trials" shaking out the bikes lasts glitches. Which were a new voltage regulator and some of the wiring to the turn signals. As she stands right now, the bike is good to go.

• Like 5

• shaun changed the title to SOLD Rosso Mandello #266 V11 Sport- low miles

I am the proud new owner of the Rosso Mandello, thank you Shaun for getting this bike back on the rode. Hope to see you & your son racing in AHRMA this season.

Pic 1 Rosso Mandello.jpg

• Like 8