TENNI REGISTRY

Van

• 4 months later...

V11 LeMans *Tenni* #88 is for sale.

My heart is bleeding but she has to go: I fell in love with a Griso 8V SE *Tenni* (SE = Special Edition)

7,800 Euro.

39,000 km

Germany . State of Bavaria.

For pics, check the market in this forum.

-M-

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi - new to forums - did not realise this page existed and have recently started a facebook page

Feel free to post any pictures or adventures of any V11.

I have recently purchased V11 Le Mans Tenni number 10 of 170 in Brisbane Australia.

Regards,

Chris.

It seems you've only owned it for 22 months. Why the sale?

(see above post from bikesales.com.au)

After reading through this thread a few times it appears that Guzzi just pulled V11s off the production line and dressed them as Tennis and kept no record of numbers...

Looking at the two Australian bikes for sale, it's interesting to note that # 6 has a higher VIN than # 10. It also seems that there is a missing VIN in the series:

# 6 ...1912

# 7 ...

# 8 ...

# 9 ...

# 10 ...1907

So I dare say in some respects you are right. It would seem Guzzi made a batch of V11s to Tenni spec, and then just went around and stuck numbers on them (whilst not paying any particular attention to the frame numbers).

So......... always find myself wandering back to the Tenni site.Hope I'm not out of line here........ but was wondering if any one knows of a pristine example of a Tenni that may be persuaded from its present owner some where here in North America?

Pm ... me if you have any thoughts.

Regards;

So......... always find myself wandering back to the Tenni site.Hope I'm not out of line here........ but was wondering if any one knows of a pristine example of a Tenni that may be persuaded from its present owner some where here in North America?

Regards;

#122 was the best I've seen yet...Craigslist Fresno, CA.

I have the web page saved on my computer, even though the ad has expired. I will PM you the email link. Here is what the ad said, and I do have the photos as well.

2002 Moto Guzzi LeMans Tenni #122 of 170 made. Google this bike for all the features. Hard to find Tekno touring bags included. 3,164 miles as of this posting.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

• 5 weeks later...

Regards;

Hi, I have #122 in Central California for sale. There are some pictures on  page seven of the site. Let me know if you want more or more info  thanks  Danny

Hello Danny, we tried to get a hold of you, but the ad expired... I hope that Twin AH is still lurking, because he was really excited when I told him about your bike and I posted the photos.

p.s. go here: http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18250&do=findComment&comment=194156

I had some of your Craigslist photos saved, so I hosted and re-posted for you.

Hello Danny, we tried to get a hold of you, but the ad expired... I hope that Twin AH is still lurking, because he was really excited when I told him about your bike and I posted the photos.

Hey thanks. I'm not realy sure how to use this site. Can you get my email from here?