TENNI REGISTRY

Van

I am sure he will PM (private message) you through the built in mail system on this thread, or the other thread I linked. Then you guys can exchange your real emails. You can always start the conversation too, just hover over his username and send a message!

Good luck, wish I had the facilities to get your Tenni myself! It's a beauty.

Hello Danny, we tried to get a hold of you, but the ad expired... I hope that Twin AH is still lurking, because he was really excited when I told him about your bike and I posted the photos.

Hey thanks. I'm not realy sure how to use this site. Can you get my email from here?

Thanks for the help. I sent Twin AH a message

Hello!  I just purchased #147 here in Seattle, and am wondering: most Tennis I have seen pics of have a black rectangular pad on the gas tank surrounding the gas cap; however, mine has a silver pad, matching the tank color.  I have come across some pics of other V11 Tennis with the silver cover as well; was this, or the black, cover an option?

Thanks,

tenni.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!  I just purchased #147 here in Seattle, and am wondering: most Tennis I have seen pics of have a black rectangular pad on the gas tank surrounding the gas cap; however, mine has a silver pad, matching the tank color.  I have come across some pics of other V11 Tennis with the silver cover as well; was this, or the black, cover an option?

Thanks,

attachicon.giftenni.JPG

congrats on #147    Sharp eye catching the different tank top pad/plate. I hadn't noticed. I assumed the painted version started with the Tenni's. Guess it was parts bin luck. Doubt it was an option. Maybe something to sort out when most are registered.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

somebody on here was looking for a lo mile Tenni recently. #140 came up on Lakeland FL CL 3 days ago http://lakeland.craigslist.org/mcy/4381426995.html

somebody on here was looking for a lo mile Tenni recently. #140 came up on Lakeland FL CL 3 days ago http://lakeland.craigslist.org/mcy/4381426995.html

Crap............. wouldn't you know it. Thx for keeping an eye out Footgoose.

Cheers;

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I gave just bought a Tenni. The bike no longer has its certificate or brown seat sadly. I'm not sure what number it is. The engine has a plate reading 017593. I see from the registry that 17 was a Scottish bike, which this one is. So I am thinking that maybe they are all stamped ***593? Maybe not. Bike is now back in Scotland.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I gave just bought a Tenni. The bike no longer has its certificate or brown seat sadly. I'm not sure what number it is. The engine has a plate reading 017593. I see from the registry that 17 was a Scottish bike, which this one is. So I am thinking that maybe they are all stamped ***593? Maybe not. Bike is now back in Scotland.

#121 engine ***506. congrats on the Tenni