Fender Eliminator Kit!

Guest Ragin' Pit Bull

Victor, I was just having some fun at your expense Bro.

Evoluzione's fender Elim kit is shown here; V11S Fender Elim Kit - and is currently being used on several Guzzis here in SoCal.

Todd@GuzziTech.com

Humm,

I installed one of these evo. kits a few weeks ago and while it works in the garage at idle, on the way down to San Diego for the rally, my wife said " your blinkers do not work at freeway speeds" Well, I can't see behind me at freeway speeds and they do work at idle so what is the scoop? :o Must be voltage sensitive? :blink:

Mike

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chong-chong
Victor, I was just having some fun at your expense Bro.

Evoluzione's fender Elim kit is shown here; V11S Fender Elim Kit - and is currently being used on several Guzzis here in SoCal.

Todd@GuzziTech.com

Humm,

I installed one of these evo. kits a few weeks ago and while it works in the garage at idle, on the way down to San Diego for the rally, my wife said " your blinkers do not work at freeway speeds" Well, I can't see behind me at freeway speeds and they do work at idle so what is the scoop? :o Must be voltage sensitive? :blink:

Mike

You too? :blink: I installed the Evo. kit also and whenever I go riding with my brother, he gives me the same comment. I thought he was full of it because, like you, I tested out the lights in my garage and they work great. But, after reading your post, I think there is something wrong with my lights. Have you contacted Evoluzione?

I have talked to Evo yesterday and they wanted me to unplug the wires that went to the rear turn signals (now goes to the module) and then to check if the front blinkers still blink with the module disconnected. If it does blink then they say it is a wiring problem on our end. I checked it out and my front blinkers still blink without the module hooked up. But I dont think their checkout is correct. If it works at idle and stops working while riding, it has to be a problem in the module.

Please give them a call also so they will know there is a problem with the kit.

Thanks,

Mike