the most important bike in worlds history

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering, if you were to choose the most coolest, strongest, blood-thrilling, best regarded, worshipped and banned bike in whole history, which bike would you choose and why? I was really thinking of it and I am not able to choose any single one. There are too many of them.

What about you?

if you have images, add them to your vote!

This is actually kind of a loaded multi answer question. The coolest, or strongest, worshipped, or best regarded bike in history are all different bikes. I think it would be much clearer if one asked for example, the most noteworthybike ever, or the most sought after race bike, or the most sought after street bike. Huge differences in fact will result otherwise, never mind the personal preferences of everyone, which cloud facts. I mean, there are actually people out there who feel the Yamaha Virago is the best bike ever!! To them this is fact, but the vast majority know it's just their personal preference in their little life.

Steve

This is actually kind of a loaded multi answer question. The coolest, or strongest, worshipped, or best regarded bike in history are all different bikes. I think it would be much clearer if one asked for example, the most noteworthybike ever, or the most sought after race bike, or the most sought after street bike. Huge differences in fact will result otherwise, never mind the personal preferences of everyone, which cloud facts. I mean, there are actually people out there who feel the Yamaha Virago is the best bike ever!! To them this is fact, but the vast majority know it's just their personal preference in their little life.

Steve

All these adjectives were meant to evocate only one : which bike forces you to hold your breath while standing close :blush:

Good point.

The MGS-01 is the most underproduced bike ever :oldgit:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::D

Guest frankdugo

must have been 7or 8 seeing the famous salt flat picture . then -can't remember when-seeing one in person,those curved pipes.i was hooked.the ama raffled one a couple yrs.ago ,they had it under a tent at daytona.turned me on almost as much as virna lisi.talking of the vincent black shadow

How many of these V8's are around? I was recently at the Guzzi museum, and the one V8 there does not have painted on numbers, I think anyways.

Steve

Steve,that is the one from the museum,just back from a race demo at San Remo.

If you look,you can see Lomas's World Championship winner behind it.

• 1 month later...