the most important bike in worlds history

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vincent : Black Shadow , the most seductive, erotic metal object on two wheels. What other motorcycle has a picture of a speedo-clad idiot (for wearing only underwear) going 150mph on salt?

If you frequent classic bike auctions around the world, there's always to bike makes that garner the most attention, and within those two makes are models which almost always garner the biggest numbers.

1] Brough Superior SS100 Alpine Sports [JAP power]

2] MV Agusta 850 America

All other bikes are simply followers, some highly regarded, but, the numbers prove these are the ones!

Steve

Without a doubt:

this is it

Just wondering, if you were to choose the most coolest, strongest, blood-thrilling, best regarded, worshipped and banned bike in whole history, which bike would you choose and why? I was really thinking of it and I am not able to choose any single one. There are too many of them.

What about you?

if you have images, add them to your vote!

If you frequent classic bike auctions around the world, there's always to bike makes that garner the most attention, and within those two makes are models which almost always garner the biggest numbers.

1] Brough Superior SS100 Alpine Sports [JAP power]

2] MV Agusta 850 America

All other bikes are simply followers, some highly regarded, but, the numbers prove these are the ones!

Steve

I'm with Steve on the Brough Superior

That picture of Rollie flat out on the Vincent was what got me into bikes to begin with. And my '72 CB500 (first street bike I ever had) cemented the deal. Personal opinion, but those are my two.

After that, the old V-max ads always got my heart rate going!