Redneck back on a Guzzi

It's more complicated than it seems.

Tex has consistently been one of the funniest blokes posting anywhere on the net. I've had the privilege of breaking bread with the man and he is every bit larger than life as he appears.

The 'Gay Black Dentist' was one of his masterpieces over on WG.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit, this is bad news. I always liked his humor.

It is his choice to make though. Sounds like he in no longer enjoying life.

I wish him the best.

WTF are you talking about ? I never heard of this wetback, I even googled it :unsure: Are you talking about that messkin that was jumping turnstiles in the subway ? If so shit happens. If someone has a gun and is telling me to stop , I'm either gonna shoot back or listen to what they're saying.

Either way I guess he had it coming :wacko:

Not content with propogating the lie that J C Menezes jumped turnstiles and refused police instructions. He also supports the 7 bullets without warning into the head of an innocent man. :huh: Such a funny man.

Seems that friends of this sad and lonely man should make the effort and join him in his hour of need. Just remember you can't do that when he's gone. Turning up at a funeral does not match support in hard times when alive.

:2c:

Seems that friends of this sad and lonely man should make the effort and join him in his hour of need. Just remember you can't do that when he's gone. Turning up at a funeral does not match support in hard times when alive.

And the 300 miles on my car from yesterday attest to what the man means to me.

There will be many more.

Sad and lonely? Yes. Also scared and fearful at facing the ultimate demise. But also resolute. He is looking death square in the face.

I hope you or I never face such a fate.

Please get over whatever hard-on you have for Jim and show some human compassion.

It might look good on you.

If you can't, perhaps you could simply shut your pie-hole and let this issue pass.

And the 300 miles on my car from yesterday attest to what the man means to me.

There will be many more.

Sad and lonely? Yes. Also scared and fearful at facing the ultimate demise. But also resolute. He is looking death square in the face.

I hope you or I never face such a fate.

Please get over whatever hard-on you have for Jim and show some human compassion.

It might look good on you.

If you can't, perhaps you could simply shut your pie-hole and let this issue pass.

Good for you a friend when really needed. Compassion for everyone yes?

I think many here have misread Jim/Tx.

Those of us who know him understand that he derives pleasure, perhaps perverse in a way, from pushing peoples' buttons.

He is an ace at this task. It is a marvel to see in person.

Nah, he is no saint.

And you certainly got the brunt of Tx's toxic humor, with little sympathy from the peanut gallery.

Can't say I wouldn't spit on the grave of a man that treated me that way.

He might like that. It would water the flowers that other people placed there!

Flowers?

Probably be nothing but empty bourbons and bullet shells, and maybe a bowl full of____, sent by courier from Leeds, UK.

He might like that, too.

Flowers?

Probably be nothing but empty bourbons and bullet shells, and maybe a bowl full of____, sent by courier from Leeds, UK.

He might like that, too.

He'd call it fertilizer. And laugh about it. I wonder if J in L would do the same with a Genuine Road Apple™?

I'm sorely tempted.

What did Tx do to you to raise such vitriol, dlaing?

Steal, Cheat, or simply offend? Quite high-brow of you.

Bourbon and bullets both have their place.

Both are legal.

Or are you here to preach?

Testify, Reverend.

I know an Aussie lass who'll have a whole heap of flowers ready for TR.

Careful, she whacks a dillo with a varmint rifle right quick, to boot.

He'd call it fertilizer. And laugh about it. I wonder if J in L would do the same with a Genuine Road Apple™?

I'm sorely tempted.

What did Tx do to you to raise such vitriol, dlaing?

Steal, Cheat, or simply offend? Quite high-brow of you.

Bourbon and bullets both have their place.

Both are legal.

Or are you here to preach?

Testify, Reverend.

I know an Aussie lass who'll have a whole heap of flowers ready for TR.

Careful, she whacks a dillo with a varmint rifle right quick, to boot.

Vitriol? I have no vitriol for Tx.

No doubt Tx is amusing and will be another sad loss to the Guzzi community.

Bullets and booze seem more appropriate for his grave site. Sorry if you and Tx are offended by me thinking and writing that.

No offense was intended. Quite the opposite.

If Tx was my friend, I would toast him off with such respect, probably burying him with his favorite gun.

The bowl of D I C K on Tx's grave is meant as a humorous attempt for you to forgive John in Leeds for his comments....apparently it did not work. I guess Tx has better delivery than I do...