Redneck back on a Guzzi

Sad and lonely? Yes. Also scared and fearful at facing the ultimate demise. But also resolute. He is looking death square in the face.

I hope you or I never face such a fate.

Sanctimonious twaddle! Back from Hollywood death bed scene, both you and I will face such a fate as will most people here. Over the last couple of years I have lost too many friends and family, some of whom bought unfailing good humour and senseless acts of kindness to people around them. Only one died quickly (though in great pain). The others died in great distress, ashamed of their inability to get to their normal toilet and under occasionally ineffective pain control. Not one of them winged about the way they had been treated in the past or about the hand life had dealt them.

txredneck

…..shit happens.

Please get over whatever hard-on you have for Jim and show some human compassion.

What is it about the apologists for txredneck and redneck himself for that matter that must always refer to some form of DlCK? Hard, soft, or just ‘ave it. Maybe there are some head doctors out there that can shine some light or is it one of the things that we probably shouldn’t know?

Compassion – from the short time I have read posts from txredneck (usually pulled by some over sensitive moderator :D ) there can be one thing that is clear, compassion was not in his vocabulary (viz Menezes on this thread). It is really hard to sit back and read the sanctifying plaudits when in print the man was continually racist, homophobic, bigoted and usually engaged in personal attacks (as judged by the moderators).

In my humble experience people like redneck can dish it out, encouraged by those who can only feel good seeing the discomfort of others, but they just can’t take it. When caught out they wine about how they have had a bad time, things are not going right, it is all the fault of their mothers/ fathers, nobody loves them yada yada yada. Really decent people take the knocks, apologise to those they have caused hurt and get on with it.

I include below the post from redneck on Illuminati Guzzisti for those who have not read it. For some this is a cry from the heart of a brave man facing his demise, for me it could be from the pen of Walt Disney and I would hope I have the good sense not to bother.

I think many here have misread Jim/Tx.

Those of us who know him understand that he derives pleasure, perhaps perverse in a way, from pushing peoples' buttons.

He is an ace at this task. It is a marvel to see in person.

I don’t think so. What decent person derives pleasure from the unjust denigration of others? Oh, and ‘it’s marvellous to see in person’. How sick is that?

He'd call it fertilizer. And laugh about it. I wonder if J in L would do the same with a Genuine Road Apple™?

I'm sorely tempted.

What did Tx do to you to raise such vitriol, dlaing?

So now you are tempted to send me horse shit through the post. Really? Really? Nah, you’re just sayin’ that, you can’t really be that thick. Just get on with your life, look after your friend and be KIND to people.

And Dave thanks, I understand but I’m a big boy now and can look after myself.

from illuminati guzzisti

Txredneck or The White Devil

if your lucky enough to get a advance warning that one knows that the end is near .

I've been blessed in that I can make the decision to end it all or wait for the inevitable . Not a option I want to consider , especially if your wife could care less how you checkout .

She's going through menopause & says & does so many hateful and painful things that the hurt from that is taking its toll also . I've done everything that she ever wanted , cars , rings , cash , heart & soul you name it ? Nothing is ever good enough, but I lived a life of the same thing since my father was in prison until I was 12. So my mother beat me verbally & physically all my life & now my wife has taken too the same thing . My feelings have taken a beating that I just can't ignore anymore

After 25 yrs of marriage I just don't have the time or strength to go on .

This is not a cry for help ! I'm terminal & have known it for sometime . I've chosen to make the time & place my choice ( as is family tradition ).

I only wished I had enough time to make that ride with Todd .

You guys here have been the friends that I never had in real life as I was always a loner. And for that I'm thankful .

There's alway a couple of exceptions . Todd & Mike are those . I couldn't have ever found a bunch of better friends anywhere .

Don't anyone go calling 911 . As I said this not a rash decision . There's a couple things that I need to wrap up first .

Anyway , just so no one wonders what happened . I thought I 'd fill in the blanks .

I hope that I have made you guys laugh a few times over the years.

I hope to see you all on the other side.

Wishing you guys nothing but Blue Skies & Sunshine wherever go .

Btw this was was a song that spoke to me. I used to have Takin' the long way Home on the back of my rig .

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,I may be missing the point here, but a guy it seems is close to dieing, a friend to some of us.

So maybe a bit of decorum might be expected, whatever your feelings on hjs opinions.

This , it seems to me, is a case where some maturity might be used(a rare quality in this website!), and sleeping dogs left to lie.

Guys,I may be missing the point here, but a guy it seems is close to dieing, a friend to some of us.

So maybe a bit of decorum might be expected, whatever your feelings on his opinions.

This , it seems to me, is a case where some maturity might be used(a rare quality in this website!), and sleeping dogs left to lie.

wellllllllllllll true, but I think tx would be the last one to heed those words in a different situation. just my observation -_-

just sayin.

I'm against shutting down threads as the group suffers from being denied from discussing a subject. Offending individuals should be addressed by a warning or suspension for breaking the rules.Which on this thread should have been a long time ago.

But now with someone sick and friends or family reading this,it's time to put a stop to this,

Jaap, Please,shut her down,....

We could start another thread about updates on TX's condition,..

I don’t think so. What decent person derives pleasure from the unjust denigration of others? Oh, and ‘it’s marvellous to see in person’. How sick is that?

Case in point. A few years ago, after closing on a rainy Saturday, we are sitting around the shop having a root beer or 2.

Our phone number had been erroneously listed someplace as a contact for Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Had been receiving numerous calls from people looking to rent cars, etc. It had become a considerable annoyance.

Phone rings, I look over, it's line 2. Sure to be a call for Enterprise.

I ask Tx to pick up the phone and tell them they have a wrong number.

Tx: Enterprise, Kirk here.

Caller: I need to rent a car.

Tx: We ain't got no cars, you should call Hertz

Caller: Do you have a phone number for Hertz?

TX: I work for Enterprise, why the hell would I have a phone number for Hertz?

Caller: I want to talk to your manager.

Tx: I am the manager.

Caller: What's your problem, top of penis :-)?

Tx: top of penis :-)? You think I'm the top of penis :-)? Well, top of penis :-), I have a car, so it sounds to me like you have the problem.

Caller: Maybe I should come down there and kick your ass.

Tx: Great, come on down. Oh wait, you don;t have a car. Can you pick up some beer on the way? We are just about out.

I'd pay money to know how that shook out at Enterprise Corporate HQ.

All the years I've known Tx, I have never seen him do anything to harm anyone.

He pushes buttons. He likes to "F" with people.

Spoke with him again today.

He was upbeat. I think he'll be around a while longer.

Jaap, please don't delete this thread.

Lock it if you feel necessary.

please note-- the caller introduced the phallic content to the conversation.

Vitriol? I have no vitriol for Tx.

No doubt Tx is amusing and will be another sad loss to the Guzzi community.

Bullets and booze seem more appropriate for his grave site. Sorry if you and Tx are offended by me thinking and writing that.

No offense was intended. Quite the opposite.

Sorry, I misread your post.

Tx hasn't seen any of these posts, AFAIK.

I'll be interested in his response, if one is forthcoming.

please note-- the caller introduced the phallic content to the conversation.

That is funny! Like 90 something percent of Tx's posts.

I think you got auto censored there.

Should it say d i c k h ea d, not top of penis?

Let me try, Hitler is a top of penis :-).....

Case in point. A few years ago, after closing on a rainy Saturday, we are sitting around the shop having a root beer or 2.

Our phone number had been erroneously listed someplace as a contact for Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Had been receiving numerous calls from people looking to rent cars, etc. It had become a considerable annoyance.

Phone rings, I look over, it's line 2. Sure to be a call for Enterprise.

I ask Tx to pick up the phone and tell them they have a wrong number.

Tx: Enterprise, Kirk here.

Caller: I need to rent a car.

Tx: We ain't got no cars, you should call Hertz

Caller: Do you have a phone number for Hertz?

TX: I work for Enterprise, why the hell would I have a phone number for Hertz?

Caller: I want to talk to your manager.

Tx: I am the manager.

Caller: What's your problem, top of penis :-)?

Tx: top of penis :-)? You think I'm the top of penis :-)? Well, top of penis :-), I have a car, so it sounds to me like you have the problem.

Caller: Maybe I should come down there and kick your ass.

Tx: Great, come on down. Oh wait, you don;t have a car. Can you pick up some beer on the way? We are just about out.

I'd pay money to know how that shook out at Enterprise Corporate HQ.

Now THAT is funny!

I really don't mind political discussions or other off-topic inflamatory stuff, but 99% of the times it ends up in personal attacks and childish name calling. That I really don't like! So if a moderator or myself closes a thread is mostly a pre-emptive strike.

Just try to keep it civil. This board is much too valuable for me to see it end up like so many other boards...

Thanks.

Thanks Ferguzzi, for putting my sentiments in words! :notworthy:

Well I think I will finally blot my copybook by having a go at the moderator. :o

It’s no use Jaap piously ringing your hands when this is happening in your garden. Your guidelines have clearly been breached yet you have let the children squabble on. Todd is bang on, shut it down or lock it for the delight or otherwise of future readers.

Nowhere have I complained about being asked to eat a bowl of DlCK. You are all aware of what my beef is. :angry:

The acid test for me will be when redneck sees what I consider to be the best witticism (although in appalling taste) seen on this board in many a year Richard100t’s this thread on post #27. Far from being no laughing matter it would be (if his friends are right) in his best traditions of irreverence and bad taste. :D