more eicma 2008

Paul Minnaert

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's interesting that they show the MGS-01 as '09 model too. The pictures still show the old 8v engine. Are they really still making that?

I think its a case of what the have left till there are none left. MGS isn't exactly a volume seller.

I think its a case of what the have left till there are none left. MGS isn't exactly a volume seller.

I don't think they have any left. I've heard/read from various sources they will still build them on demand. Some source indicated they will build only when they have like ten ordered. I have no idea if this was ever true, or if it is today.

Sadly they don't even have an MGS-01 in the museum. Hopefully they will. Unlike BMW, Moto Guzzi has lots of used and worn bikes in the museum. Personally I kind of like that.

still some mgs01 in shops left, and I thaink they build some 100, not so little, compared to the daytona RS what was a regular road bike and only was made 300x.

call me insane...I'd rather have one street legal MGS-01 than any 6 Ducatis ever built..

then we're going there together, I'd trade my Aprilia and 6 ducati's for a MGS-01

Why did Guzzi show something this erotic and prophecy it's coming and NOTHING happened ? Anyone with $$$$ would have forked over $25k for this....

It's like the best wet dream of your life and waking up right before blast-off with your mutt licking your face!