American vs. Italian TV Talk Show Hostesses

Guest ratchethack

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why this is very incorrect Cdr. Ratchethack! (including calling them "hostesses"). BTW, although I find it very offensive, could you please post a larger pic of the Italian host? :D In the meantime, here's a TV show host from Romania: 5.jpg

Guest ratchethack
. . .although I find it very offensive, could you please post a larger pic of the Italian host? :D

This offensive enough for you, Tmcafe? ;)

post-1212-1228400859_thumb.jpg

5.jpg

Hm. It would seem that Romania has made at least a few great strides forward since the years of Soviet tyranny. . . :grin:

post-1212-1228405010.jpg

Slouching in the opposite direction in the USA, we increasingly choose the more "enlightened", intellectual type for our role models. :rolleyes:

This offensive enough for you, Tmcafe? ;)

Italian_TV_Talk_Show_Hostess1.jpg

Rosie_Odumbell.jpg

Slouching in the opposite direction in the USA, we increasingly choose the more "enlightened", intellectual type for our role models. :rolleyes:

Yes, that's a little more offensive, thank you. However, I'm not sure about the intellectual thing re: Rosie. I can rather see her helping out on one of the Home Depot aisles (country muzak as sound background) :D And while we're at it (being incorrect and all), it's probably worth re-running a classic:

TheMainDifferenceBetweenEuropeAndUSA.jpg

Seriously, Italian TV is known to be one of the dumbest of the genre, and from what I've seen Romanian TV is competing for the same award.

Yes, that's a little more offensive, thank you. However, I'm not sure about the intellectual thing re: Rosie. I can rather see her helping out on one of the Home Depot aisles (country muzak as sound background) :D And while we're at it (being incorrect and all), it's probably worth re-running a classic:

TheMainDifferenceBetweenEuropeAndUSA.jpg

Seriously, Italian TV is known to be one of the dumbest of the genre, and from what I've seen Romanian TV is competing for the same award.

This is sad but quite accurate.

Oh, and I'm thinking Rosie can change tires bare handed if that helps you.

There is some pretty dumb TV in the states. Can you say reality or springer or court TV?

Gotta say though, that woman from Romania is stunning.

Guest ratchethack
. . . Just look at your "Commander in chief" over past 8 years! :lol:
Checkmate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh?!

Have we jumped to imaginary conclusions by way of dreaming up a non-existent chess game in process here?? :huh2:

Leave us by all means quickly dispatch another popular delusion!

post-1212-1228502271.jpg

Much to the utter and predictably complete frustration (and yes, apparent disappointment) of at least one other hereabouts :rolleyes: , and as I've repeated countless times previously:

Neither am I a Republican, nor have I EVER trusted either Dubya or his papa, Gee Aitch Dubya, as far as I can throw my Guzzi over the back fence -- since long before either one took office, and even less (if possible) ever since! I consider both of them (in retrospect) to've been something on the order of semi-squashed peas from the same contemptibly rotten pod, each amongst the most disappointing and also damaging US Presidents of my lifetime. And that takes some doing, as there've been some real Lu-Lu's. . . <_<

But this doesn't mean I've swallowed the dominant captive liberal media's all-pervasive, insidious eight-year demonization of Dubya, despite their remarkable success at eliciting a reactionary, emotionally-induced irritable bowel reflex from the Philistines at the mere mention of his name, either. Why, hysterical flaming grotesque ignoramuses such as Rosie O'Dumbell have got legions of unthinking lemming fools as well trained as barking seals, recoiling in fear and loathing on cue at the mere mention of the B-word (B*sh), as if he were Beelzebub incarnate. . . :whistle:

Those of us still capable of some degree of individual thought might well imagine where all that raw, seething hatred is likely to be transferred and put to um, productive use. Oh, you can count on 'em exploiting the immense "negative emotional capital" they've cultivated and have been stockpiling amongst the Sheeple for 8 years to full advantage, once The ObamaNation begins in earnest, and the B*shies are safely put out to pasture. . . There'll be untold mountains of blame piled up to the sky for The ObamaNation's inability to make good on all those grandiose campaign promises. I figure it'll be no later than March before "We're SHOCKED! Why, we never imagined Dubya had screwed things up so badly!" becomes the unending refrain broadcast wall-to-wall 7/24/365 in the dominant captive liberal media. . . <_<

Yes, indeed. Make no mistake. The ObamaNation will not fail to leverage all that designer scapegoating to further bolster and burnish political power! With nary a single prominent "paint me with the Satanic brush" enemy left standing after the election, those who ever-so-generously refer to themselves as "Journalists" today are without question already in full panic mode, scrambling for all-new targets to demonize so as to keep unwanted attention off the newly consolidated crime spree, soon to be operating at full throttle and shifted up into overdrive.

Why, we simply MUST have all-new 24/7/365 targets for attack lined up IMMEDIATELY -- before the new Regime drags out and re-installs the well-worn and long ago mothballed 20-year-old Little Rock, AR Klinton I crime syndicate/political machine (has anyone here yet noticed all the old familiar faces of the Klinton I Regime popping up in the "new" ObamaNation Regime?) Why, "change we need" in fact already seems to translate into leftovers from two decades ago, including what will soon become (again) the daily drudgery of blame-mongering and vicious demonization via Hitlery's trademarked and copyrighted "politics of personal destruction", an ObamaNation version of the old weekly scandals so egregious that even the captive liberal media can't keep a lid on 'em, all wrapped-up and retreaded on the old carcass of the Klinton I Regime, and offered up by the same old captive liberal media's "unbiased reporting" -- old, but freshly face-lifted, well-fed, well-oiled, with a fresh coat o' face paint and presented as The ObamaNation I by inauguration day. . . [sigh] . . . It's bound to make for dramatic political theatre on the heretofore unprecedented Klinton I Banana Republic scale again, if not much else. . . :rolleyes:

Now I know that my considerable disdain for the Republican Party in general, and more specifically, my far dimmer than dim view of Dubya and his father, creates some kind of simply awful conflict (and apparently a great disappointment as well) for those possessing the knee-jerk, simplistic world view that was designed for them by master engineers of groupthink and mass indoctrination. . .

But such is life, and there you have it. -_-

Before the eight-year demonization of W, there was the eight-year demonization of WJC. It's just the same old same old. Now there will be the as-long-as-he's-there demonization of Obama. There really is two "sets" of media in the US. One leans Democratic, and one leans Republican. The side that leans toward the loser will demonize the winner. This is neither new nor remarkable in any way, yet it dominates the mindset of some. Why that is is a mystery to me.

Guest ratchethack
And here we were thinking we had Ratchet all figured out...

Blooter!

As fate would have it, Jaap, I'm merely one of literally millions born to defy categorization by group affiliation. . . :o

Today, as Western Civilization backslides once again into the ancient mire of GROUPTHINK domination and control of the proletariat by the elite (this time on an unprecedented GLOBAL SCALE), individuals (and their "non-approved" individual ideas) increasingly throw a wrench in the works for the vast majority of those conditioned and indoctrinated via mindless GROUPTHINK.

Individual ideas present quite a problem! Seems it's much more difficult to dismiss individuals and their ideas on their merit (or lack thereof), since individual non-GROUP members can't so easily be dismissed by throwing them into handy designer GROUPTHINK buckets. After all, very few individuals (only those who define pre-manufactured groups in and of themselves, ex. "Bush") are ever to be found on the rapidly growing and constantly updated "blackballed group" lists. . . And so the well-worn historic cycle of repression and tyranny continues. . . shades of Europe in the '30's. . . This is just me, but I find the similarities both uncanny and increasingly recognizable. . . :unsure:

Now you wouldn't be the only one hereabouts to've made the mistake of throwing both me and my ideas into the "Bush" bucket, Jaap -- even though I've openly and consistently expressed multiple abhorrences, not only of the man's opponents and the propaganda machine behind them, but of the man himself, his policies (and lack thereof), and his political party throughout both terms of his Presidency on this Forum. Seems you've bucketized me prematurely. Believe me, I'm well used to it. Sorry, but such are the typical, everyday "ready, FIRE, aim!" risks, follies, and fallacies of all misbegotten and simplistic GROUPTHINK behavior. . .

Yeah, I know. . . it's just not fair!. . . How will we ever achieve equality without 100% GROUP identification of all "non-approved" people by the GROUP they belong to (it's called "pigeon-holing here in the US), so we can properly stifle and bucketize their "non-approved" ideas?? :(

Why, there oughtta be laws against individuals and individual ideas!

HINT: As many have already started to notice, per the ancient model, thousands already exist (again), and thousands more are on the way (again). . . [sigh] . . . :bbblll:

Now let's get on with the GROUP ID process, please. Keep the line moving now. . . RFID chips don't hurt a-tall. Why, you're lucky we aren't using the old tried and true forearm tattoos. . . <_<

post-1212-1228844432.jpg

Telltale evidence of GROUPTHINK from the last time around