Rosso Mandello register

muddy1100

Great, thanks docc! Almost ready to start the original red-frame V11 Sport, Sport Naked '02 and Sport Naked '03+ registries! BTW, to stay on topic, there is a local Rosso Mandello for sale and also one in New Mexico right now.

The tally so far...

richard100t-----------#074--------------------Ohio

RHIP------------------#"301"------------------Mn

stormsedge------------#244--------------------Fla

Gavo------------------#"302"------------------Qld, Aust

muddy1100-------------#"303"------------------West Aus

sttockport claret-----#020--------------------UK

cash1000--------------#"305"------------------NZ

RoyB------------------#089--------------------Ma.

helicopterjim---------#184--------------------British Columbia, Canada

Erin McEvoy-----------#185--------------------British Columbia, Canada

d-rock----------------#003--------------------Ma

?---------------------#207--------------------Switzerland

David_L---------------#"306"------------------Kansas

Karl Von's brother----#071--------------------Fla

rossoandy-------------#"307"------------------UK

Beth Miller-----------#"3??"------------------Minnesota

lemppari--------------#"3??"------------------Germany

Morris Sod------------#201--------------------Kempsey Australia

Andy Roo--------------#???--------------------telford,shropshire,u.k.

crawsue --------------#023--------------------Glasgow,Scotland

paul o----------------#"3??"------------------ireland

Steve S---------------#017--------------------Malvern, UK

d-rock----------------#003--------------------Oslo, Norway

Michaelbc-------------#109--------------------British Columbia, Canada

ou812 ----------------#254--------------------Georgia

West Coaster----------#???--------------------New Zealand

andrew----------------#024--------------------ALFRETON, UK

sailing502------------#270--------------------Chicago

craigsinclair---------#144--------------------British Columbia, Canada

motowarren------------#101--------------------York PA

#68 for sale in New Mexico

Nice write-up on #54 ..... factory carbon fiber mirrors? I didn't know Guzzi had a factory in China!! I didn't know that Chinese carbon fiber-like coatings counted as REAL carbon fiber .....

P.S. ...... I have similar chintzy mirrors on mine .... not because they look good but because they look better than stock and I have not found anything better yet ....

Nice write-up on #54 ..... factory carbon fiber mirrors? I didn't know Guzzi had a factory in China!! I didn't know that Chinese carbon fiber-like coatings counted as REAL carbon fiber .....

P.S. ...... I have similar chintzy mirrors on mine .... not because they look good but because they look better than stock and I have not found anything better yet ....

Not sure they are Moto Guzzi OEM, but they do appear to be real CF (for whatever that's worth). And I think all the CF on the bike is real CF...it fades in our AZ and takes on a certain look! BTW, I have some very nice hi-res pics of this #54 bike that the owner emailed me. If anyone wants me to go look at the bike, I should be able to arrange it...I've already had quite a few email exchanges with the owner.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So............ hope Im not outa line here but thought this might be another place to see if anyone might have or know of a pristine ..low mileage Rosso Mandello that might be gotten.

Please advise.

Thx in advance.

• 9 months later...

Hello all!

I also own a Rosso Mandello in Madrid (Spain), but unfortunately I don't know its serial number. I bought it of second hand and there is no stickers or any other clue to know its number...

Do you know how can I find it out?

Thank you!

• 1 year later...

I know I am well out of date, but time travels slow down under. I have #201 here in NSW Australia and have owned it since 2005. Second owner. Still going strong apart from general wear and tear. I run a 12 Stelvio as my main ride.

• 7 months later...

Hi im new here , looks good so far , i have uk number 17, dont have the eng or frame number to hand its registered as V11 APW kinda cool plate for it, and its got a almost knackered clutch for which i have been quoted a mind blowing 1200 gbp for just the parts !!! its looking like becoming an expensive ornament unless anyone knows a cheaper source of clutch parts :/  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi im new here , looks good so far , i have uk number 17, dont have the eng or frame number to hand its registered as V11 APW kinda cool plate for it, and its got a almost knackered clutch for which i have been quoted a mind blowing 1200 gbp for just the parts !!! its looking like becoming an expensive ornament unless anyone knows a cheaper source of clutch parts :/  

RAM clutch $535US includes the replacement flywheel.

Who is selling the clutch ? You docc ?

This is the recent cost from MGCycle, Wisconsin, USA, for the "5speed" unit.  For those looking to replace the scary flywheel of the Guzzi single plate clutch, this looks to be a worthwhile option to consider. Only the clutch pushrod must be machined to narrow the engagement end. Some discussion here:

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20037&p=223099