Stelvio is there

Paul Minnaert

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got to see a Stelvio on the weekend. The distributors had one on their display at a bike show. No ride but I climbed aboard and liked the seating position, reminded me of my old R1150GS. I'll be interested to get a test ride and look forward to reading your thoughts on the bike.

• 1 month later...
I got my Stelvio. Now waiting for the paperwork.

post-9-1246899201.jpg

Paul, I just bought a Stelvio as well. I've put about 4600KMS on it in the last 2 weeks. Think it's a great bike. The only problem I've had with it was the trouble light started to flash on the dash. On closer inspection it was telling me that the right front signal light had burned out. Replaced the bulb, problem fixed. Got the 37ltr hard bags as well. Am interested to hear your comments about your new bike.

• 3 weeks later...

well, I've done 5000km now. i'ts very comfortable. With 2 on it too. My wife has been on the back for 2500km, she likes it. Best bike she has been on.

Problems until now:

- after a night in the rain in Mandello, the tacho sensor failed. After almost a day driving it started working again. I kow known problem, stupid is that the dash gives an alert and nothing works anymore.

- Some spillover gas has left it's dark marks on the gastank.

When driving with two, the headlights shine to high, and made some cardrivers real pissed, especially the one in Pisa in a Panda... .

DSC00026.JPG

DSC00018.JPG