New Handlebars

biesel

A german friend of mine (03 LM) has the prototype mounted. No longer hydraulic lines needed! And if they fit the '03 they will fit the'04. He likes it very much.

241-2001  DÄS Lenkerstummel-Kit, D 54,0 mm, Höhe 45 mm, inkl. Adaptersatz für orig. Lenkergewichte, für V11 Le Mans (alle Mod.), V11 Coppa Italia / Scura / Naked`02:  € 399.80

Translation:

241-2001 DÄS Handlebar-Kit, Diameter 54,0 mm, Height 45 mm, adapters for original bar end weights included, fits V11 Le Mans (all models.), V11 Coppa Italia / Scura / Naked`02 . Price: € 399.80. (there's no mentioning of freight costs or shipping abroad - Kit is TuV approved)

Their address:

Däs Mototec

Gschwender Straße 34

D-73577 Birkenlohe - Germany

Telefon: 0049 (0)7176 - 3729

e-mail: info@daes-mototec.de

Nice indeed.... may have to check into those :sun:

If someone else is already checking on availability for the USA, let us know.... and let us know what they say regarding final pricing, shipping, availability, etc...

I give up waiting on the Cycle Cat risers, too bad too..... :unsure:

al

• 6 months later...
Guest Fonzarelli

Looking for bar risers; particularly ones that will allow me to change the angle.

Anyone use these yet?

I very seriously considering these.

Guest Fonzarelli

My main reason for considering these is the outer portion of my hands (outside wrist) has developed some pain.

Now don't get me wrong, I can actually adapt quite well to the height of the stock clip-ons. It's the angle that they are positioned.

I'm pretty wide in the shoulders. I think that the stock angle places most of the stress on the outer portion of my hands. If I could change the bar angle slightly, I think it would even the pressure on my wrists and hands rather than concentrate on the outside.

I would like to know from any of you if you have any experiences with these.

Or, to any of our German speaking members, if their website still offers these for sale.

Thanks.

@ Fonzarelli: I know one German owner, Guzzireinhard, who has the first set ever sold on his 2003 LM. He also has the higher windscreen and is very happy with this combo.

He especially likes the angle adjustment which most "ordinary" risers don't have. He did have "crotch" problems with the old setup and with these risers his problems were gone.

My main reason for considering these is the outer portion of my hands (outside wrist) has developed some pain. 

Now don't get me wrong, I can actually adapt quite well to the height of the stock clip-ons.  It's the angle that they are positioned.

I'm pretty wide in the shoulders.  I think that the stock angle places most of the stress on the outer portion of my hands.  If I could change the bar angle slightly, I think it would even the pressure on my wrists and hands rather than concentrate on the outside.

I would like to know from any of you if you have any experiences with these.

Or, to any of our German speaking members, if their website still offers these for sale.

Thanks.

I have the same problem on my Rosso but not on my V11 Sport. I think it has to do with having a larger wind screen on the Rosso which blocks the wind in aidding to hold up the upper body. The height is fine and I would not want it to come up anymore than stock. I am thinking of trying another set of clip-ons such as the Sato clip-ons which have an adjustable bar angle of 2 to 8 degrees (comes in a cool gold color to match the Ohlins forks!). This will angle the bars down slightly instead of being coming straight out (90 degrees).

http://www.motostrano-store.com/saraadqucl.html

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone ever confirm availability & pricing into the states for the Das Mototec risers?

I'm interested if (as a group) one of our dealer members is placing an order.

Thanks,

Phil

Atlanta GA

'02 Le Mans