And there you go: RW is successfully ruining yet another thread.

Reading this forum is becoming more like trying to walk where this "person" hasn't cos everywhere he goes is filled with hate and unwanted aggressivity.

Say Quazimodo

Have you noticed that EVERYTHING that isn't yet, is rapidly becoming political lately? You can't ....

Blah, blah, blah....

Here's a clue for you -- I didn't make everything political. Everything IS political. ....Yada, yada, yada....

....you're a bigger fool than the next.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it already. I, and everyone else who doesn't agree with you is an idiot, a Philistine, a fool, or some combination there of.

The point I was suggesting is that 9 times out of ten it is YOU that is inserting political B.S. and propaganda in thread that are not political in nature. If some one else adds something of that nature it is usually YOU that they are responding to. There was nothing political in this thread until you. Until then this was just a light hearted thread poking fun at how some people (you) beat an off topic (usually) subject to death (sometimes with no clue what it all really means. But since you read it somewhere then it must be true and you must be an expert on it. Sometimes you didn't even read it somewhere but just made it up as your opinion and then converted it to fact. And while sometimes you do have good info to give out, other times you don't. The funny thing is you don't know the difference. You seem to think that every thing you have to say we want to hear. That just ain't so.

• 6 years later...

TX Redneck . This appears to be one of your last entries . You have no idea how much you are missed .

I was going to post the fact this is Tesla's birthday but yours is more important. 

RIP.

• Like 1