The Basics of An Engine

What is your question ?

You see, JR: this engine business is more difficult than you thought.

An engine is merely an object (mechanical or organic) that converts energy. Steam being the most efficient for work produced. Excepting a few minds, all engines require more energy to run than what is realized. It is exhausting.

An engine is merely an object (mechanical or organic) that converts energy. Steam being the most efficient for work produced. Excepting a few minds, all engines require more energy to run than what is realized. It is exhausting.

So

a description of a basic engine could be something like:

Guzzirider + pie = steam + work (lift a beer) + exhaust

Simple, but hardly a thing of beauty. I should have specified, The Basics of A Beautiful Engine.

Was talking to someone today who was telling me how advanced and far ahead of its time his Sport is/was.

And no, I don't mean a V11 Sport or a Sport 1200. I mean a single cylinder unit with one oil system for the whole bike with minimal but visible moving parts.

New JRT Driving Test Amendment 2010 (Basic Motor Explanation)

has been deemed a failure after the time taken to complete a test jumps to six hours and examiners proclaim, 'We'd rather boil our heads'.

"I'll tell you what they found in Italy"... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTMACVw0RNo

Guzzirider + pie = steam + work + exhaust

Hey I dodge the pies these days! But I am looking forward to an uitsmijter in Sibbe!

My definition of an engine is something that pisses oil on my garage floor and takes all my cash.

Guzzirider + pie = steam + work + exhaust

Hey I dodge the pies these days! But I am looking forward to an uitsmijter in Sibbe!

My definition of an engine is something that pisses oil on my garage floor and takes all my cash.

I meant to edit the definition in that post. Edited now.