What ever happened to Ratchethack?

polebridge

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just curious if anyone knows what happened to member Ratchethack? He was such a prolific poster and now I don't even see him listed as a member. Did he just have enough of us? Is he OK?

Just wondering.

He was excommunicated a few months ago. He keeps with everything up as a guest....

he did what most passionate people do, he went too far(not just once, too often) and was removed. He was warned, warned, put on probation, warned and removed over the course of 2 years probably. I have a feeling he'll be back and I hope with a little less political extremist posts but if not I wish him good riding.

Since I am not sharp enough to lead y'all computerically through this, see "There had to be a first" thread from "Mother of all ..."

AND, RIP you cantankerous consistent Ol' Bastard, you made me shoot a variety of dark beers and wines outta my nose on more than a few occasions!!! But I also feel the final call wasn't without merit, or warnings. And you burned ALOT of bandwith, or ethersphere, or whatever, DAMN, that man could go on...My :2c:

Since I am not sharp enough to lead y'all computerically through this, see "There had to be a first" thread from "Mother of all ..."

AND, RIP you cantankerous consistent Ol' Bastard, you made me shoot a variety of dark beers and wines outta my nose on more than a few occasions!!! But I also feel the final call wasn't without merit, or warnings. And you burned ALOT of bandwith, or ethersphere, or whatever, DAMN, that man could go on...My :2c:

...and now in English please...

I didn't like the crap when all I wanted was some tech info, but the political stuff was funny if highly biased and the only thing that pissed me orf was I didn't get the last wordwhistle.gif

Wow. I guess I was out of touch for a while. I did not know. I must say that I am very disappointed to hear this. Say what you will about Ratchethack but I really enjoyed the banter. More than that though, I also think that his technical knowledge and advise was very very good. He really helped me out on a couple of occasions (of course this could be said of many of the folks on this board. It IS the best for sure).

I must say though, that his 'banter' was never pointed at me. Perhaps if it was I would feel very differently. It would have been better for all of us I guess if he had just heeded the warnings. Too bad.

I will miss him!

Did you notice that "liberal left wing radical commie b*stard" :rolleyes: Dlaing hasn't been around for a while too? I think he misses RH.

I must say that the exchanges between those two was some of the most entertaining reading on the internet! You could probably write a book with that material.

I have to say good riddance to Ratch- for someone so obviously clever he spouted some unbelievable shite- and reams and reams of wasted words cramming up our broadband. Wonder if he ever got to ride his bike or have any sort of fun?

Hope he has found a new home with some like minded fellas.

Guy :helmet:

Did you notice that "liberal left wing radical commie b*stard" :rolleyes: Dlaing hasn't been around for a while too? I think he misses RH.

There never was a DLaing.

:lol::lol::lol: