Always wanted one and they are currently pretty cheap as we're buried under snow here in the North East.

She's a '95 completely stock,un-crashed/dropped example.Have the rear seat cowl which really improves her lines IMHO.Doesn't look like it was ever driven in the rain,my Scura better be nice to me,...

Check er out,

DSCN2895.jpg

DSCN2873.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

Always wanted one and they are currently pretty cheap as we're buried under snow here in the North East.

She's a '95 completely stock,un-crashed/dropped example.Have the rear seat cowl which really improves her lines IMHO.Doesn't look like it was ever driven in the rain,my Scura better be nice to me,...

Check er out,

I like the wooden parking brake.

Check er out,

You have ONLY one bike?

The first thing on the road to recovery of an addiction is admitting you have a problem.

My name is Michael and I have a motorcycle acquisition addiction. :huh2:

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations that a sweet bike! I had the chance about 4 years ago to pick one up from a friend for $2000 and just couldn't spend the money at the time and I know I missed an opportunity. A friend got the bike and basically ruined it with mods.

Hal

Very cool. Had the opportunity to ride one when they were first out. k