New norton and aultguish inn

Wlfe just taped a programme for me on the travel channel 252. A bloke takes the new norton cafe racer from john o groats to lands end (2 parter). Bike looks the dogs balls as he rides through arid scotland. He then stops for the night at the aultguish inn and sings its praises ( must have new owners then). Put me in the mood for a run out, soon as i fit the water skis to the bike <_>

Wlfe just taped a programme for me on the travel channel 252. A bloke takes the new norton cafe racer from john o groats to lands end (2 parter). Bike looks the dogs balls as he rides through arid scotland. He then stops for the night at the aultguish inn and sings its praises ( must have new owners then). Put me in the mood for a run out, soon as i fit the water skis to the bike <_>

Thanks Gary it's repeated at 10pm have set Sky+

I'm sure those rude twats in the Aultguish went bust very quickly!

i get the travel channel here in the states, hope it's the same one, i'll look for the program.

was in los angeles last week & a yellow one passed us, was gone before i could see it properly, but it sounded just like my '74 commando (although a bit more reliable i suspect) ;D i still miss it......

stef

• 3 weeks later...

Shit we,ll never get to see it here in oz!

Love to to see the video if you could post it eh!

I hitched and trained it it round Scotland inthe early 80,s and still dream of taking the Guzzi for a romp through there to this day!

Oh well, just have to keep thrashing it round here and tassie in the meantime I guess.

Cheers Guzzler.

ps I love the new Norton too.

:grin:

Yikes,what's the deal with these people at the Inn.Seem to be quite famous/infamous.What were they're sins?

It's said that the situation arose due to a misunderstanding over the nature of a telephone booking for a group of men "in full leather-gear". Consequent disappointment led to a chain of events too sordid to recount here, but so terrible that clearly some victims are still traumatised.

KB :sun: