Roper plate etc

motowarren

I'm interested in getting a roperplate but I'm having trouble contacting Pete Roper. Anybody have any current contact info? Also I aminterested in buying or getting info on some plastic bites that used to be made buy the forum handle "EDGE" if anybody has any around they didn't use or want to sell I'd be interested. If nobody has any does anyone know what material was used. I found some stuff called Cydex that looks good but not easy to get. Any other suggestions?

I'm interested in getting a roperplate but I'm having trouble contacting Pete Roper. Anybody have any current contact info? Also I aminterested in buying or getting info on some plastic bites that used to be made buy the forum handle "EDGE" if anybody has any around they didn't use or want to sell I'd be interested. If nobody has any does anyone know what material was used. I found some stuff called Cydex that looks good but not easy to get. Any other suggestions?

The last I knew, Todd at MPH had some plates. I think Pete has a new run of them. He might be along shortly.

Pete is pretty busy I think at the moment with work & http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=54053.0 . PM him, he pops in here occasionally.

I made a rear guard out of an old racing number plate I had - it's some kind of plastic, strong but very light, easy to work - try a raceshop, they come in black or colours.

KB :sun:

Pete is pretty busy I think at the moment with work & http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=54053.0 . PM him, he pops in here occasionally.

I made a rear guard out of an old racing number plate I had - it's some kind of plastic, strong but very light, easy to work - try a raceshop, they come in black or colours.

KB :sun:

He popped up on the Roper HOWTO in the DIY section a few weeks ago.