V11 lemans TT ?

DSRDAVE

I sent a check out to purchase my first modern day non-Tonti frame bike. This bike has the TT trim level. I suspect it is just a little different paint and such but can anyone tell me the difference between a TT and the standard sport model ??? Thx, Dave.

I'm not sure I recall a "TT" trim level? What year model? Do you have a picture?

It's an '01 model year. I believe they had white wheels with a black tank and silver trim. Red frame, but I don't know any other details.

I'm not sure I recall a "TT" trim level? What year model? Do you have a picture?

It's an '01 model year. I believe they had white wheels with a black tank and silver trim. Red frame, but I don't know any other details.

Are you able to post a pic?

Cheers

Guy :helmet:

Are you able to post a pic? Can't post any pix right now. I'll try to in the future.

Cheers

Guy :helmet:

There were no LeMans in '01 and no red framed V11 LeMans ever from the factory. I've never seen nor heard of any V11 with white wheels from the factory.

It sound like someone is trying to pass their custom painted bike off as a rare factory model to me.

I've never come across this. Someone's personal custom build perhaps, rather than a factory variant?

Never heard of a V11 Sport "TT". A V11LeMans Tenni once did the TT, but that was green.... & it was called a Tenni. Don't thinks it's a Guzzi model - sounds like a custom finish - check it hasn't been crashed/rebuilt.

Only TT I know of is this one:

MotoGuzziV65TT.jpg

they did make a V11TT , I have a friend with one. I've not seen it yet so don't have pics.. it's black and silver.

Yes, it is black and silver with white wheels. What I'm not sure of is if this is just a different paint scheme or was there anything else different on the bike. I suspect it was just paint. I understand Guzzi made a CF model also that had carbon fiber fenders and trim ????/