2001 Parts Manual

SCole

Anyone know of an online 2001 V11 parts manual for the Scura and Rosso Mandello?  I want to see how the front fairing is mounted to either of these for mounting one to my 2000 Sport.  Thanks

Steve, I believe they mount just like the early Sports: through to a threaded hole in the headlamp bolts and two brackets to the pinch bolt on the top triple clamp.

Anyone know of an online 2001 V11 parts manual for the Scura and Rosso Mandello?  I want to see how the front fairing is mounted to either of these for mounting one to my 2000 Sport.  Thanks

Yep, I found the manual and you are correct.  The Scura actually bolts to the frame but the Rosso Mandello is the fairing I have and bolts to the forks.  Have the parts on order.  Thanks

Nice comparison here of the difference in the Red Frame Sport Stucchi and the screen on the Rosso Mandello (was that made by Givi of carbon fiber?)

I don't think I've ever actually seen a Scura. Not that I'm afraid of the dark . . . :ninja:

DSCN0697.JPG

The CF in the photo is the factory unit.  I needed a new windshield and almost ordered the Stucchi one before I discovered that they were different.

Yep, that's the same factory style one I am trying to mount.  Just not CF.  Wished it was.........