2001 V11 Sport Worth?

fishonline

$11,900US.

Oh, wait . . . that's what I paid for mine. :blush:

Seems like 3500-4500 is a common range, but later special models like Coppas and Corsas are bringing 6500-9500. The early red frame, green Sport with low miles should bring a premium if it's all stock and unmolested.

Mine's been molested, but since I molested it myself that doesn't bother me so much. B)

While I wish you luck getting $5500 - $6000 for a standard V11, I think the original estimate or $3500 - $4500 was more on par with the value of the bike. The ones that bring in stupid money are usually limited edition versions with factory Ohlins suspension.

However, a Motorcycles worth is determined by how much money SOMEONE is willing to pay for it. If you can find someone willing to pay you $6K for yours then congratulations.

I prefer the early red frame versions, including the green ones, but not everybody shares that sentiment. There are pro's and con's to both the early ones and the later ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news! Silver ones must be worth, like, $11,900 . . . :grin:

Really, good for you and the new owner who has a very nice V11. Hope they know to log-on here!

• Like 1

Just a quick update, I sold the bike today for $6000.00.  Perhaps the value is coming up.  Thanks for the help and best to all of you.

Sounds about right for one of the "Telaio Rosso" tribute Greenies w/ such low miles. Some people really go nuts for the color [i'm not fond of it, personally, more of a Tenni-green fan myself] & in combo w/ the red frame, it truly does make for a striking machine. Congrats! So, you moving up to a new Greaser [Griso?] ;)