Mystery Rosso Mandello UK

Steve S

Looks like you have a very good condition and original looking Rosso Mandello. Does it have a serial number on the frame sidecover (between 1 and 300). That is the first series of RM's - the second three hundred did not have a serial number.

Great choice .... enjoy!!

No number on the side cover just a union jack flag

Union Jack on an Italian motorcycle?That must go!!

I think the Rosso is the best paint of any V11 barre none.

Looks like there is a oil radiator guard,and aftermarket alternator cover,hmm valve covers,cans,,maybe?

Could you post some higher rez photos? Camera phones are fine but need a lot of light.

Looks like the exhaust has been completely polished. Nice!

Handlebars . . . hmmm, don't RMs come with early style clip-ons from below the top clamp?

Nice bike! Congratulations!!

I am guessing the bike has had an aftermarket exhaust fitted all its life and the stock system kept brand new and now refitted, its too clean to have covered 19k mikes, I have ordered a pair of Mistral high silencers
the bike came to me with stock clipons and I have fitted Cafe Sport bars using Griso risers, I needed it to be more upright for some European tours this year

IMG-20130628-00198.jpg

Bikes always look that clean photographed on a nice wool rug!

Half-way to a bad day when wifey finds out . . .  B) 

Sweet.My favorite non-Ohlins model and looks fine.

Ya I think the rear hugger was plastic in stock form.

Sticker on chin fairing is not OEM.

Missing eagle on the pork chop.Those things are ridiculously expensive.Like $40. here in the US.

You'll lose a lot of weight with the Mistrals,as the stock cans are aluminum or stainless steel with CF wrapping .Cheap!.Would recommend adding their crossover.Provides more mid-range,especially if you add a PCIII.

Jim I've never seen a rad guard.Mine doesn't have one,anyone else have one from factory?