Wheel mounted radials are just amazing! Fueling? Exhaust? Really? How?

Amazing!

they are aye, we here a lucky enough to have a replica WW1 fleet of foker and piper, to here and see them flying is awesome, they dont have throtles the fuel is delivered constently speed is controled but magneto, switches turn on or off the spark to each pot ie: 1 switch will cut 3 pots another 2 pots etc, and thats how they control speed.

http://www.animatedengines.com/gnome.htmlthe rotary and how it works 

Damn, you guys are good.  The Dreamliner was noted for allowing large increases to comfort, MPG, an top speed of the Royal Enfield.

Hope this isn't a repeat.

ohh and its a Megola 1923 5cyl rotary

check out this video, fark it sounds cool 

Oh - I want a 1936 BMW Schneekrad.  

FYI - the title was revealed when I opened the thumbnail.  However, the engine and frame are clearly BMW, so I did at least figure that out before seeing the caption.

That is just soooo cool.

The little red one is a HARLEY DAVIDSON, which is just shocking to a lot of people, like - "Hey, why did you put a Harley logo on that toy-bike, what is it really?" So sad that they gave up on the entry level bikes. But there's hope, they did just introduce some pretty cool little 500 and 750 cc commuter-twins. 

The V7 "won" a comparison against the Harley 750 that also includes a couple Hondas. 

Also Interesting that the comparison was conducted by motorcycle.com - the company that has made an inquiry to Jaap for this site.