Vll Decal

cash1000

Hi

Any suggestions where I can get the 2 decals/stickers on side cover of my Vll 2001 RM?

I've just got hold of a carbon fibre kit for a Vll and would like to at least put the 'Limited Edition' decal on side covers but can not find it listed in any parts manual.

Why get carbon fibre when RM already has CF front guard & fairing? Because a previous owner had painted them red and the red doesn't match the tank etc!

I just got the new carbon fiber kit as well. Check out the link below. I know these aren't the special edition decals, but maybe they will suffice for your RM nonetheless.

This is my buddy Denis in Italy. I've gotten thousands of dollars worth of V11 parts from him. Shipping will be about 2 weeks+ but these are brand new late style decals (metal).

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=261516526146&alt=web

• Like 1

Thanks for the link. I will try local signage guys first.

I got my carbon fibre kit via Ebay USA from an outfit who sign themselves Eurotrash.

Attached is a photo of what kit I got comprises. Did you get the same?

MG Carbon.jpg

If you don't like the bracket solution: a cheap Aprilia RSV fender will fit on the Öhlins.

Gheezh! Why didn't I think of that! Thanks Jaap!

I used to have a decked out '03 Tuono, and was very familiar with the RSV 1000 Mille's as well (also are non-radial brakes).

The other nice thing about the Aprilia part, is that you don't have to remove the damn wheel to get the fender on/off, like on the Guzzi.

But I did find an actual Moto Guzzi carbon fender by chance, and since my wheel is still off, I am probably going to try to get the MG part first. Thanks again for the options!

The other nice thing about the Aprilia part, is that you don't have to remove the damn wheel to get the fender on/off, like on the Guzzi.

There not two piece like the early Sports?

There not two piece like the early Sports?

Nope, don't think so Docc, I've never seen a two-piece carbon fender for any of the Guzzi or Aprilia bikes.

All the plastic fenders are two piece regardless of early or later Sports aren't they Docc?