Wanted non working ITI speedometer

bob

Looking for broken ITI speedometer for 2003 Lemans. The plastic housing that contains the speedo internals has broken out where one of the studs that holds on the plastic cover screws in. Just need that housing. Anyone have one? Suggestions?

A better question is "who DOESN'T have a broken ITI speedo".  If Scuds price is too high let me know :)

My price is very low. I'm just thirsty... six-pack plus shipping should cover it.

People who don't have a broken ITI - it's probably because they have a broken Veglia instead.   :grin:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

People who don't have a broken ITI - it's probably because they have a broken Veglia instead.   :grin:

Sheesh . . . you couldn't sugar coat that even a little bit?  :rolleyes:

The burning question will become: will the electronic alternatives really outlast the Italian clocks? (My series of busted Veglias have outlasted the series of Garmin Zumos) 

Truth and coffee - no sugar needed. My ITI was DOA. I think the Veglia on my Scura may already have exceeded MTBF (mean time between failures).

I have high hopes for long-term reliability from my Speedhut GPS speedometer. It sure is pretty.