Knee problems are OVER

After two years of constant pain my knees do not hurt any more. After having a 15 minute discussion w/my chiropractor I allowed him to "work" on my knees . He did this same procedure about 5 yrs a go and I thought it was going to kill me and I wouldn't let him do it any more. 

Well , this time , it worked. It has been one month and I can walk w/no pain . I knew I was fixed when I slept all night. I have waited one month to tell this just to make sure this was not just an ease in pain.

This message is for any of you that have any pains or problems , find you a good chiropractor and have thorough discussions about your problems . Go frequently and do whatever exercises and changes he recommends.

• Like 3

You know what V11 riders do when the doctor says, "No more V11."

Find a new doctor . . . . :glare:

(Glad to hear you're  doin' better, g!)

Oh yeah.... My knees hurt so much I could sit or stand. Any movement at all , walking or the transition from sitting to standing was more than I wanted. Now I am going to try kneeling & squatting. 

I cannot tell you how good it feels to NOT hurt. 

BTW . The MDs I went to told me I would just have to live with it.

I didn't know you were suffering, but I'm glad to hear that it's over. I've been helped many times by a chiropractor. I think it might be about time to go for a visit - I go occasionally just to get "straightened out."

• 2 months later...

Interesting ... it's been over 5 weeks since I was taken out, and whilst I can now walk (and therefore ride) again ... my left knee is still painfull and am unable to kneel down (something an organic farmer needs to do a lot of) ... so you have me thinking.

Thanks - and glad that worked out for you.

Yeah the merits of physio, chiropractic can't be overstated.

Trick is find a good one.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these

When you are ticking hit the yoga or at least tai chi to keep things from seizing up

• Like 1