2001 Greenie purchase?

BigBlock

Kudos to this board to keep these bikes viable and on the road.  Docc, Mr Moderator, Chuck, Kiwi Roy, aftermarket guys and everyone that got this Guzzi from 90% to 110%.  

You guys deserve a lot of credit.  

• Like 1

Kudos to this board to keep these bikes viable and on the road.  Docc, Mr Moderator, Chuck, Kiwi Roy, aftermarket guys and everyone that got this Guzzi from 90% to 110%.  

Wow, man, thanks! :blush:

A week or so ago I spent the afternoon fettling a  Rosso Corsa. I used so much of the collective knowledge from here, the outcome was excellent.

I would certainly not have a 100,000 mile Sport without  :notworthy: this forum and the great contributors.

• Like 1

I totally agree also.  Looking forward to have this bike in my garage.  When I found this forum I was blown away by the amount of knowledge everyone contributes especially the above mentioned names and I'm sure there are many more that haven't been mentioned. :thumbsup: 

Wow, man, thanks! :blush:

A week or so ago I spent the afternoon fettling a  Rosso Corsa. I used so much of the collective knowledge from here, the outcome was excellent.

I would certainly not have a 100,000 mile Sport without  :notworthy: this forum and the great contributors.

you the man

I have finally got back on here. I don't do much on these sighs. Could find my users name or password. Seems to be working ok now. Had a good ride down to the Guzzi Rally with Rick and road back with Steve . Have just installed two new tires. I do all my own repairs and love doing it. The bike has never seen a dealer.

I did the deal!!  I will post some pictures soon.

Congrats

I'm assuming you want to keep all of the pannier stuff, but if not.... let me know. (After you overcome the shock that you just dragged another motorcycle home).