H crossover for a V11

O2 V11

Has anyone tried or thought of fitting one? I would just like to get a few thoughts about one. I feel the older LeMans models that are fitted with one have a different sound compared to the later model 1100's.The merging style of the present style of crossovers must influence the exhaust note to some degree. I have fitted a used Stucchi crossover and Neptune mufflers but am not 100% happy with the sound compared to the stock system.

Rob

If you mean an H pipe from a Tonti frame Guzzi? that would never fit.. Mistral did make a crossover similar to the Stucci for v11's. maybe you could get a full Staintune exhaust down there?

Or you could just eliminate the crossover and run two separate pipes to two separate mufflers.

Either way it will sound different and make less total power. But on a street bike the sound may be more important to you than the power. It is a free country.

You really want to talk different sound, the newer Guzzis with a two into one sound much different. Personally, I prefer the newer two into one sound, but I get that some may prefer the two into two sound.

maybe just a muffler swap? I've not heard Neptune

just watched youtube vids.   on a Triumph triple they sound terrible. not good at low r's but nice as he gets into it on a 990KTM. I don't like the sound they make on the 675 either. The guzzi has to sound better than those!