Classifieds replies

Dear forum members

As from today (2017/07/04), you can reply to ads in the classifieds section. Please keep it to the point and if I see nasty buyer/seller disacussions I will remove them immediately w/o warning!
And if it gets out of hand I won't hesitate to retract the reply-option!

Your friendly chief-whip,

Admin Jaap

• Like 2

Allowing replies in Classifieds should be fine. I'll keep an eye on discussion as well, Jaap. Thanks for the consideration there! :notworthy:

I, too, am curious that Hubert is still riding the beautiful Greenie - must have some considerable km on her now, Hubert?

Thanks for asking, all fine on my side. My Greenie's career (200.000km) came to a sudden halt September 2014 in the front of a Daimler A-Class, coming out of a fuel station and trying to quickly cross the heavy loaded 4 lane road. It was raining, getting dark, and the fact that his remaining eye sat on the other side from where I came probably all was contributing.

Anyway, found a silver cheapo with 80.000 in Italy, gave it probably the first loving care since 2000 (including some good surgery), put all my green leftovers and other parts on it, and now, after a one year break, we're both happy back on the road :)

• Like 2

Thanks for asking, all fine on my side. My Greenie's career (200.000km) came to a sudden halt September 2014 in the front of a Daimler A-Class, coming out of a fuel station and trying to quickly cross the heavy loaded 4 lane road. It was raining, getting dark, and the fact that his remaining eye sat on the other side from where I came probably all was contributing.

Anyway, found a silver cheapo with 80.000 in Italy, gave it probably the first loving care since 2000 (including some good surgery), put all my green leftovers and other parts on it, and now, after a one year break, we're both happy back on the road :)

There you have one of the highest used V11 in the world! ( :notworthy: 200.000km = 124,000 miles )

And now a *Silver* . . . my, my . . . :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hubert - sad ending for the Greenie. Sounds like you're ok though?

Thanks for opening comments n the ads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm ok, thanks. Not enough sports, that's the bigger problem.

For commenting the adds: I have some sad silver plastic laying around, alas not worth the postal fees I'm afraid.

I'm ok, thanks. Not enough sports, that's the bigger problem.

For commenting the adds: I have some sad silver plastic laying around, alas not worth the postal fees I'm afraid.

More of your great photography again , please, Hubert? :pic: